Belle/Aden

Cal

No worries Zetti it's a very valid question.

To qualify you are more than welcome to comment on something you liked about a character's appearance, you can talk to the cows come home about whether you liked or disliked their clothes/ dress sense etc. You can even make reference to something simple like thinking a character's hair was a bit messy today.

What we don't allow is anything negative that relates directly to the actor or actress themselves. So for example you are well within your rights to say that you don't find somebody attractive, that's a personal opinion BUT it's not acceptable to say that you think they're ugly, their eyes are too close together, they have a thin mouth or whatever point about them it is that you don't find attractive. That's your opinion and something the actor can't change so it would be unfair to comment on something like that. The same applies to their hair, their weight or anything that belongs to the actor as opposed to the character. Attaching derogatory names or comments to an aspect of an actor's appearance is also against the rules as it encourages negative discussion.

One simple way to think of it is if you were an actor or actress would you be upset by coming on here and reading it about yourself? We know for a fact that actors and actresses do come on here and post and we have a pretty good relationship with seven. Whether you agree with them or not, the rules are in place nd they're not going anywhere. If you ever need us to qualify anything, don't be scared to ask. :)

Can I ask, is posting about appearances of characters in here and the episode allowed? I wasnt quite sure?

Zetti, it is fine to make comments on a character's appearance providing you do not negatively comment or diss the appearance of an actor/actress. (This includes hair, weight or anything that directly belongs to the actor/actress). It is fine to say where you liked someone's clothes or even that you thought their hair was a bit odd in a particular scene or episode, as long as it is an observation or opinion. It is not acceptable to personally attack an actor's look - these posts will be deleted.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks a lot, makes it a lot clearer for me now, I get it thanks :D

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like watching Belle and Aden in scenes together, but I also like watching them separetly. I love the idea of Belle living at Roman's. Just because I wanna see the interaction with Roman and Belle at his home. I think Belle living with Aden will give her an idea of what it will be like if they were to live together, will they cope? lol.

Some couples are great together but when they move in together it ends in diaster. But I reckon adelle with survive. I think when the first got together and before they got together the reason they fought so much (especially in the diner) was because they cared so much about each other.

Some people mention ages ago that Aden had no right to call Belle a skank and when it came to trying it with Nicole he just pushed her away instead of calling her names was because he cared so much about Belle and he didnt want her to think he was weak so by pushing her away (ie using a harsh comment like calling her a skank) would make sure Belle wouldnt question his manuslinity, he wanted to turn the idea of having sex against her because the only reason they were doing it was because she was a sex-crazed person.

But I think Belle wanted to show how she felt about Aden. If Aden pushed Belle off and then ran away that would make him appear weak, but like he did with Nic he didnt care what she thought of him, all he cared about was Belle's opinion.

The one thing that i have found intresting with Belle and Aden is Belle never mentions her mum,Amanda. When Belle was in hospital and had to be transfered to the city,i was expecting either Irene or Aden to say that they will contact Amanda.

I feel that Amanda has been forgotten.

I feel that the writters are grooming Belle and Aden for the sort of relationship that Jack and Martha had. Now that Belle has moved in with Aden. They seem to lack chemistry.

Only time will tell.

By the way, for anyone that missed it they did a readers' Q&A with Jessica Tovey in Inside Soap recently and someone asked her if she was annoyed that the writers won't let Aden and Belle just be together.To which she replied,"I think it's kind of exciting.There's no fun in having a happy couple on screen, so it keeps things interesting when Aden and Belle have their fallings out.That said, I really miss Todd Lasance when our characters aren't together.We have a great working relationship."

Reading between the lines, I'm not expecting a happy Aden and Belle any time soon...

The one thing that i have found intresting with Belle and Aden is Belle never mentions her mum,Amanda. When Belle was in hospital and had to be transfered to the city,i was expecting either Irene or Aden to say that they will contact Amanda.

I feel that the writters are grooming Belle and Aden for the sort of relationship that Jack and Martha had. Now that Belle has moved in with Aden. They seem to lack chemistry.

Only time will tell.

You're right, Amanda is never mentioned which is weird given what's been happening to her daugher. Having said that, it's not the first time past characters tend to be totally forgotten.

As for the chemistry, yes it's true there has not been a lot of "electricity" lately but can you blame them? Who's got time for chemistry when all you are doing is going from one hospital visit to another and when you become paranoid your life is in danger? Give them time... the chemistry is still there but latent and this is now a time for tender care and support more than anything else. I remember some people complained that the Jack and Martha relationship had gone a bit cold when Martha was going through chemo and having a tough time dealing with her cancer but, again, did people really expect fluff at a time like this? Jack was 100% there for her and that's what was right at the time. Sticking together through tough times, commitment and sacrifice is what proves a relationship strong, not just undeniable physical attraction (don't get me wrong, the latter is still extremely important but sometimes you can't have it all at the same time).

Only time will tell.

You're right, Amanda is never mentioned which is weird given what's been happening to her daugher. Having said that, it's not the first time past characters tend to be totally forgotten.

As for the chemistry, yes it's true there has not been a lot of "electricity" lately but can you blame them? Who's got time for chemistry when all you are doing is going from one hospital visit to another and when you become paranoid your life is in danger? Give them time... the chemistry is still there but latent and this is now a time for tender care and support more than anything else. I remember some people complained that the Jack and Martha relationship had gone a bit cold when Martha was going through chemo and having a tough time dealing with her cancer but, again, did people really expect fluff at a time like this? Jack was 100% there for her and that's what was right at the time. Sticking together through tough times, commitment and sacrifice is what proves a relationship strong, not just undeniable physical attraction (don't get me wrong, the latter is still extremely important but sometimes you can't have it all at the same time).

hmmm very true, i think its too early to be "panicking" about the lack of chemistry between the two when they obviously have some things to deal with :D. That being said i do miss it but i think too much of it will be kind of....unrealistic (?). Idk correct me if im wrong, just as long as they're in the same room together ill be stoked :lol:.