Belle/Aden

Cal

At first I didn't like them together. In fact, I have never liked Aden at all, his attitude was so horrible, and he didn't care, he was a bully. But then he changed, and became a wonderful man who I came to respect and care for. Belle is a wonderful woman who helped him open up, he needed that. She was lovely for not giving up. She knows what love is. But it's still wrong how he sometimes gets mean because of fear or whatever. But they did seem strong together.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah at first I really really hated Aden, but now I love him. He is a lot nicer now, I think if he was nicer when he first came to summerbay and hadnt suffered abuse, I would still like him. Its just that he was always making rude comments and being a bully which made me hate him. Hopefully Belle and Aden will stay together forever lol. I know, I know some people hate them. But the majority love them so hopefully fingers crossed they will have a long and happy future together. I read in a mazgine (most likely tv week) that Jess said that Belle thinks Aden is "the one" so this could mean that they are "meant to be together" and will get married (hopefully lol).

At first i didnt like the character of Aden, as he was just a bully. Then when Aden was introduced as a regular, and it was revealed about the abuse, when he smashed the photo, and moved into Romans, thats when i started to like Aden, more. Then they paired Aden and Belle together, i liked it when they first got together and he seen the laptop with all the pictures, and kept climbing through her window. I know he called her a snank, but that was because he was pushing her away when she was trying to be close to him. Then he told her about the abuse he suffered, if the writers paired Aden and Nicole together, then i dont think he would of been able to tell her that, and Aden and Nicole now, are more like best friends, and a brother/sister type of thing.

& i know what he did when he tried to hurt Larry and tied Belle and Rachel up, that was just a breakdown through what Larry told him, which was that he was also abused by Adens grandfather.

When Belle was with Angelo, the times when Aden was in the clinic, and Aden had his trial, i couldnt see the connection, and the chemistry with Belle and Angelo, like she has with Aden.

After all when Belle and Aden got back together the second time, Belle said to Aden, "i tried to love him, i really did, but i couldnt, it was you..allways you" :wub:

Anyway, i like Belle and Aden as a couple, and i'm looking forward to seeing whats going to happen with them two when Home and Away returns on the 19th :D

So I was thinking about the cheating the other day and I came to a realisation that, the cheating was just a plot device to get the story where they needed it in order to have the finale cliffhanger between Angelo and Jack.

Belle's cheating caused Angelo to start acting angry and making threats against her ----> Which made him a perfect suspect for her attack -----> Which is the thing that made him desperate enough to get involved with the developers -----> Which got Jack suspicious -----> Which led to the night in the finale.

They needed to get Angelo involved with the developers in order for Jack to get all suspicious and follow him. Belle was the key to getting him involved. They needed him to be deseperate enough to actually do what they wanted. Being accused of the assault did that. They needed a reason for why he would be accused. Agressive behavior towards her accomplished that. And the only reason for that kind of behaviour would be if she hurt him badly.

Now when written like this it feels like a bunch of excuses I came up with. But after trying to think of others ways that could have led to the events of that night in the finale, I couldn't come up with a thing.

It's kind off the way the sacrificed Ruby with the crush on Miles for the sole purpose of revealing the Miles/Kirsty relationship.

I like your thinking Jody!

I am going to only believe this now, and not the side of Belle being 'once a cheater, always a cheater'.

I can remember when Aden first started working at the diner and i was thinking to myself, oh god he's going to be so annoying and get on my nerves so bad!

But then the whole Belle/Aden flirting started and i cant imagine either of them being with different people or not together ever!

I hope the drama dies down though, and we can just enjoy their flirtful banter like how they started!

:P

Okay, I would like to point out that, true or not, this is a "real world" explanation for why Belle cheated on Angelo and, in terms of the fiction, doesn't in any way exonerate her and Aden.With that out of the way...

So, we're saying that Angelo was brought in purely so that he could

shoot Jack in the finale

and the relationship between him and Belle was just a way of getting him into that place rather than a way of keeping her and Aden apart?Possible.Could they have done it another way?

Well, Angelo never liked Aden.And right from the moment he came back to the Bay and started working with Belle at the Diner again, he obviously wasn't happy with the idea of spending time together.So imagine that Aden and Belle had done things the right way round:Belle had broken up with Angelo first and then got back together with Aden.Angelo is unlikely to have shaken their hands and wished them luck.His behaviour would probably have been less extreme but he may well have been angry and upset and given them a hard time and still

ended up as a suspect for her being attacked

.Maybe it would have been less believable but they probably could have managed it without making Aden and Belle in the wrong.

So, we're saying that Angelo was brought in purely so that he could

shoot Jack in the finale

and the relationship between him and Belle was just a way of getting him into that place rather than a way of keeping her and Aden apart?Possible.Could they have done it another way?

I dont think Jody was saying that, she is saying that in order for Angelo to work with the developers, something drastic had to happen to change his attitude towards the development, if Belle had been working on it and then cheated on him {not intentionally} and Angelo found out then that would mean that he had a reason to get involved and be for a cause Belle was working against, therefore events could lead him to the position where

he shot Jack.

:(. I think that was what she was trying to say.