Belle/Aden

Cal

So, we're saying that Angelo was brought in purely so that he could

shoot Jack in the finale

and the relationship between him and Belle was just a way of getting him into that place rather than a way of keeping her and Aden apart?Possible.Could they have done it another way?

Nope, not saying that. I don't think the reason he was brought in was purely for that reason alone. Just one of them. He was also there to give Roman that extra push to commit to Charlie, a friend for Charlie, someone to be there for Belle just after the kidnapping, someone who's job could come in handy for Belle, and to cause more drama for Aden and Belle. I think the purpose for the cheating was purely a way to get to the scene between Angelo and Jack.

Edited by Jody

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the only storyline Aden and Belle will be involved in for while will be

Belle's dark downward spiral/PTSD storyline

, and the consequences of that. I don't want to see them be given storyline after storyline. One nice storyline played out over time would be ideal. I love these two and they are one of the few characters that still interest me, on the show, but I can't stand the thought of them turning into another J/M. I think once that storyline finishes they need a long break from being in the spotlight. Then maybe after a few months be given something else. I think it will be good for their relationship, and keep their fans from eventually getting tired of them. While I love that this couple has so much support from the fans, part of me dislikes how popular they've become(not because the hype as put me of them, I tend to not base my liking or disliking of a character/pairing on what others feel about them), but because everytime a couple gets popular, they get ruined from over exposure. I hope the writers get creative with them. They managed to create a wonderful pairing, and I don't to see this pairing get ruined.

Edited by Jody

Totally agree! NO MORE relationship dramas, just interesting plots which involve them being HAPPY together and them interacting with/supporting other Bay members. They so need to interact with more people and spend time with people other than each other: any relationship where people only have each other is very unhealthy. The transition from being troubled teenagers to being adults should hopefully be a smooth one. As we have now started to see Aden interact a bit with Goeff, I'd love to see Aden apologise to Goeff for his past behaviour towards him and them having a proper chat about their past (it would be very unrealistic if the writers turned them from sworn enemies to friends without this chat taking place) and I'd also love Belle and Angelo to have a heart-to-heart about what happened between them and a proper apology from Belle (she never said sorry or explained things to him directly). This would to me be the proper beginning of a fresh start.

Also,

once Belle is over her PTSD

I would love to see them both focus on their future and it would be good to have episodes simply centered around which direction they intend to take professionally.

Despite being very much on the opposite side of the fence, I agree with a lot of what's been said.Given the number of loose ends lying around the show, I don't think we'll ever get any proper resolution for the way they treated Geoff and/or Angelo, although if anything happens to Angelo as a result of

the finale

it'll be nice to see a bit of guilt from Belle(and possibly also Aden, although he doesn't seem to do guilt very well)over what's happened.

One of the problems with this couple is that we very rarely get to see them actually be a couple. They just seem to get plunged into crisis after crisis.It would be good if we can have a bit of a quiet period for them, without any major storylines, so we can see what they're like under "normal" conditions.

I don't know if it's a recent thing or if I've only just noticed it but it seems like there's this rule that every single character is in two or three episodes a week, no more no less, whether they're in the middle of an important storyline or just popping up to say two lines.Which means that we never see all the characters together and they all seem to end up split into little groups that never interact with anyone else.That's probably a large part of the reason why Aden and Belle hardly ever seem to have scenes with anyone but each other.

I wish Aden and Belle formed a friendship circle with Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai and Ruby.

I'd hate for that to happen. I feel Belle and Aden have moved past all that highschool teen drama. They don't belong with the teen group anymore. But they don't belong with the adults either. They need to start forming friendships with the likes of Martha, Kirsty, and even Rachel, that age group. With the kind of issues they've dealt with last year, and are going to deal with this year, they have outgrown all those teenage stuff. I'm not saying the should act like adults, just not act like highschool kids either. For most part of Geoff's time on the show, Belle has looked at him as a nuisance, and I like that because thats how you look at an annoying little brother, and thats what I see their relationship like now. So I feel if she were to start hanging out with him and getting involved in his love life and stuff it would be horrible. And also a step back for her. She's moved past all this. Even when they were in school together you would never see her hanging out with him or even talking to him all that much. So if they do it now, it would just look like a desperate attempt, now that her friends are gone, to give her people to talk to. She needs to start building friendships with characters, like Rachel and Martha who have more life expierance and have been through just has difficult stuff as her. People on her level now. As for Nicole and Aden, while I don't care for this friendship, I don't find it weird. Because, unlike Belle and Geoff, they have had some kind of relationship since the time she arrived. But as long as it just stays Nicole and Aden and not Nicole, Aden, and Belle. Because if Belle and Nicole were to becomes friends then that would bring Geoff into it too. And Geoff and Belle becoming better friends then now would be cringeworthy, for me, to watch.

Edited by Jody

well first off, adens hotttttt :) as you all already know :P

With writing i read about Aden and Belle becoming friends with Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai and Ruby... i hope it wouldnt happen. Aden and nicole are like brother-sister, and Belle and Geoff an Annie are like sisters-brother. I would just be awkward i reckon.

And Belle and Aden are like 18/19 when in 2008 Annie and Jai and Ruby were year 9, I just couldnt see them all 'hanging out'.