1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I think this is Angel's biggest "WTF" moment of her whole time in Summer Bay, it's hard to think of many more ridiculous things Angel ever did

I can't believe Angel fell for his sob story. Shane didn't believe him, I just hope Angel learns a lesson from this and she was lucky Shane came home when he did. Then she lied to Nick about what he looked like. Can't blame Shane for being stroppy with her.

Angel is too soft-hearted for her own good! I'm glad Nick got stuck into her too. He's a criminal, he committed a serious crime. He better not get away with it.

Two storylines I'm hating atm, the stupid romance between Sarah and Nathan and now Spud.

Nathan sure can pull the wool over his mother's eyes. If only Damian will tell her that he was abused by his brother. However I do like her friendship with Ailsa.

And Luke sure can be nasty when he wants to be. Manhandling Nathan in front of the students does not set a good example for them. BUT Nathan did deserve it and on the other hand Luke could have handled himself better.

I've coloured your comments Natasha according to what I like.

I think this is Angel's biggest "WTF" moment of her whole time in Summer Bay, it's hard to think of many more ridiculous things Angel ever did

Crossing the road without looking was pretty stupid...

But yeah I agree.

I've coloured your comments Natasha according to what I like.

LOL! How efficient.

I haven't seen last week's either, so I may change my mind when I see it, and I also missed the resolution first time round but from what I remember I was kind of on Angel's side.There but for the grace of God: That could have been her if she'd been left on the streets instead of striking lucky.

Is anyone else finding it a bit hard to believe that Fisher would actually fall for Nathan's lies? It defies credibility IMO.

Also, do Sarah and Nathan actually date? Or is it over before it begins?

Well he's got his mum wrapped around his finger but yes I'm also finding it hard to believe that Fisher would choose a crim over his former student. Does Fisher even know about Nathan's past?

I think Don does know, I remember him joking about how two of the applicants, Nathan and Tug, both had criminal records.It's just we're in the days before CRB checks here, where no-one thought twice about convicted burglars working as school caretakers.

That's what I thought. First go around and all. Prison's supposed to put YEARS on a man, not the other way round! :lol::lol::lol:

You can buy Bert King's 1995-97 appearance being different from his 1988 one (Granted, he is a fair bit older than Roy) but this is something else.

I'm guessing Papa O'Neill had a good plastic surgeon inside! :lol:

Archived