1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Sarah defintley has a thing for bad boys that's why it would have never worked with her and Damian. She's so stupid atm acting all doe eyed for scummy Nathan when everyone is warning her off him. And Roxy telling her to go for it. :/

I hate this storyline it's really frustrating me

If only you were around back in 1993/94, I agree with you so much!!!!!

Yep Sarah does seem to have a thing for bad boys with both Tug and Nathan. She was such a good girl virgin Mary yet loved the bad boys? She never showed any interest in Shane though. The best friend code would have been against her in the department. Damien having a thing for Angel of course he would of never acted on in the bro code of course not to mention Shane would of killed him if he did.

True about Sarah not liking "Nice" guys. Spotter and Colin weren't bad blokes, It's just Tug scared the former out of town and Sarah got super self-concious about wearing a bikini around the latter.

Don't think she and Shane would have worked, Not with Tug and Angel in the picture anyway.

I do! Irene is a hoot. Well done to the writers back then for deciding to bring her in full-time. There have been so many characters in more recent years that could have been the "new Irene" if the writers had seen the potential the way they did back then. Jazz for example. Or Brodie's mum (forget her name).

I also loved when Irene took the chair at the bowling club and was talking using all the professional terms. It was so unexpected :D And then she kept poking her nose into the rule book every time someone said something!

I know things move on and they can't keep mentioning Bobby every day but it just seems weird the way Ailsa has carried on in the Diner without her. I think they should have a storyline with Ailsa wanting to leave the Diner (feeling that Bobby was the soul of the place) and the community convincing her that she is wanted there.

Can you believe Angel? First she complains and make a big song and dance about Shane wanting to protect her, and now she feels sorry for the dead**** whose brother mugged her on the train and stole the keys. She refuses to let Shane turn him into the police, and lets him get away with burglarising the house. IT MAKES ME SICK. Who wrote these episodes???!!! :angry:

Omg only 20 episodes until the end of the 1994 season. That's half way for us to pick up our next character who never leaves us - Leah!.

So when we get to 1994 we will be at the halfway half point to losing Ailsa!

Before you know we'll be watching Shane and Angel's wedding!.

I can't believe Angel fell for his sob story. Shane didn't believe him, I just hope Angel learns a lesson from this and she was lucky Shane came home when he did. Then she lied to Nick about what he looked like. Can't blame Shane for being stroppy with her.

I can't believe Angel fell for his sob story. Shane didn't believe him, I just hope Angel learns a lesson from this and she was lucky Shane came home when he did. Then she lied to Nick about what he looked like. Can't blame Shane for being stroppy with her.

Angel is too soft-hearted for her own good! I'm glad Nick got stuck into her too. He's a criminal, he committed a serious crime. He better not get away with it.

Two storylines I'm hating atm, the stupid romance between Sarah and Nathan and now Spud.

Nathan sure can pull the wool over his mother's eyes. If only Damian will tell her that he was abused by his brother. However I do like her friendship with Ailsa.

And Luke sure can be nasty when he wants to be. Manhandling Nathan in front of the students does not set a good example for them. BUT Nathan did deserve it and on the other hand Luke could have handled himself better.

Archived