Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Loved update! So enjoy your writing and the story!

Love that they are getting into the routine and I love Chax and the kids! Hope that Charlies appointment goes well and shes healing well. Also that Riley is ok. Really nicely written and loved Charlie sticking up for Brax to Colleen...she's so interfering but funny! You described her nosiness very well!

Can see Ruby and Xavier drifting further apart quickly...feel for him and can't see him carrying on waiting for her to give him some time much longer without them having some serious words.

Thanks as ever! Looking forward to more! :wub:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE how maternal Charlie !!!! ADORED that, especially ......

 “Oh...a pirate ship?” Charlie questioned and Jacob nodded.

“Yeah” Jacob said in amazement. “How you guess?”

“Oh cos Mummy is clever” Charlie said, not mentioning that every picture Jacob drew recently was something pirate related.

 lifted Paige into her arms. Even though Bianca had offered to look her after, Charlie was unable to leave her just yet, so she also made the trip to :blink:the hospital with Charlie,

 “She didn’t make a peep. She just sat in her car seat staring around the room. As much as I love it, it’s also kinda worrying. I mean is it that normally for a baby, especially a new-born baby to never cry?”

 “They’re only 3 weeks old” Charlie sighed. “I don’t think I need to get used to leaving them just yet”

“Mummy please” Jacob said. “Just for a little bit. Me and you, please” Jacob rested his head on Charlie’s arm as he looked up to her with big puppy dog eyes.

Charlie exhaled lightly as she looked down to her daughter who was now asleep in Bianca’s arms. “Just 1 hour” Bianca said. “Let Jacob have a little Mummy and me time”

“One whole hour? There’s no way I am ready for that” Charlie shook her head, alarmed at the thought of leaving her babies.

 “How about we play in here for a bit?” Charlie questioned. Hoping that Jacob wasn’t going to start with the jealously now. He’d been great with the girls for the last 3 weeks, give or take a few days where he wanted all the attention.

“Them babies are here” Jacob said sadly.

“Bianca will stay in the living room with the babies and we can stay in here”

Jacob looked to Charlie like he was contemplating the idea. “Play dough?”

“Sure, we’ll play with the play dough” Charlie smiled as she saw the excitement in her son’s eyes.

 “Well she is all Braxton” Charlie laughed. “So it’s not a surprise she’s a little terror”

Brax looked to Charlie, mocking offence. “And you Buckton’s are squeaky clean?”

“Well Paige is always quiet and content, so...” Charlie smiled as she looked at Brax.

“His and her kids eh” Brax laughed.

“Just as long as you don’t lead Riley into the River Girl path” Charlie laughed.

“River Girl Riley” Brax said. “You know, that does have a nice ring to it” Brax laughed. “We could get her some tattoos. Then no kid will steal her toys from the sandpit at the park”

 as Jacob climbed up onto the couch pushing between Charlie and Brax causing them to reluctantly pull apart.

“I’s no tired” Jacob answered.

“But it’s late buddy” Charlie said. “It’s almost 10”

“No late” Jacob shook his head.

The last few chapters have been great, lots going on.

I hope Xavier and Ruby don't break up. Matt seems abit of a jerk too me, but with Ruby liking him I hope she doesn't emd up getting with him.

Poor Jacob feeling left out :(

Is there something wrong with Paige? You have me wondering because you give mentioning how quiet she is. Could you be dropping some hints there or is it just me. :lol:

Look forward to more. :rolleyes: