Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD Jacob AND Colleen [or possibily Xavier] !!!!! LOVED that, especially ......

 “Jacob want Ruby to stay” Jacob said sadly. “And them babies do too”

“I can’t sweetie” Ruby shook her head. “Ruby lives in Sydney”

“Why?”

“Because of my job” Ruby answered.

“You get job here” Jacob smiled. “And you live here and we can play all the days”

“Aww Jakey” Ruby smiled before she hugged her brother once more before her thoughts went to where she was going to live once she went back to the city. Now that she and Xavier were over she didn’t see them living peacefully together in the apartment and knew that one of them needed to move out. She sighed lightly before she stood up, letting Jacob stand to the ground. “I’ll always come visit”

“No you no no more” Jacob said. “It been for ages” Ruby exhaled lightly. First Xavier, now little Jacob getting upset about the lack of time they had together. This new job, as much as she loved it, really did seem to rub people up the wrong way. “You find me again” Jacob smiled as he ran from the room to hide. Ruby smiled lightly as she stood up and went off to find her little brother.

 “She always is” Brax smiled. “She’s brilliant”

The doctor cooed once again as Paige let out a little squeal as she kicked her arms and legs. “Well she does seem more advanced than her sister” The doctor smiled.

“So Riley is behind?” Charlie questioned. “I thought you said she was perfect?”

“She is fine” The doctor said. “They were early so I expected their development to be more behind, like Riley’s level. This little one here is just a little ahead of where I thought she would be”

“Oh, so this is our little genius” Brax smiled.

 “How are you feeding the girls, breast or bottle?”

“Both” Charlie answered. “That way Brax can help too. Although Riley is fussier and prefers the breast, but with Paige, as long as she is getting fed she’s happy to accept whatever she’s offered”

 “Jacob” Ruby shouted, getting worried. It had been a while since Jacob went to hide and she was still to find him. “Jacob you come out now” Ruby shouted through the house. The house wasn’t big, there wasn’t that many places hide. “C’mon we are going to meet Mummy, Daddy and the babies for some lunch” Ruby said as her heard began to race faster and faster. “Jacob” Ruby yelled but silence then filled the room as she waited on the reply. She walked back down the hall, trying to think of more places where her little brother could be hiding. It was then when she noticed the back door was slightly open and she ran down the hall and outside, to find Jacob sitting down behind one of the big plant pots on the porch. “Jacob” Ruby yelled sternly. “Don’t you ever do that to me again”

 “We play hide n seek” Jacob grinned. “She no find me for ages”

“He went outside” Ruby sighed.

“Oh Jacob” Brax shook his head. “You don’t go outside on your own”

“But we playing”

“That doesn’t matter” Brax said sternly. “You don’t do it, okay”

“Okays” Jacob sighed.

 “Who the hell would do this?” Ruby questioned as she looked back up at Leah. “Who would tell them such private stuff?”

“Well I have a guess” Leah said before they all looked in the direction of the kitchen.