Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful!! Loved last few updates...Amazing interaction and play between Ruby and Jacob and relationships have been portrayed so well!

Loved catching up... Brilliant story and liked Ruby being around. Could see the break up with Xavier coming and sad for both but looking forward Rubys story too.... Colleen...guessing its her who has blabbed to the press.

Hope Charlie gives her what for, being all protective of Ruby..or maybe even Brax?? Hope someone gives her a telling off though.

Thanks so much for updates! :wub:

So sorry I haven't commented in a while been so busy.

But loved the last few chapters as always. :)

Sad that Ruby and Xavier broke up :( but i can see where he is coming from.

Charlie not wanting to leave the girls was soo cute. :wub:

Hope Ruby and Xavier work things out.

Wonder what was in the magazine and am guessing the person Leah was refereeing to was Colleen.

Update soon. :)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Great updates!

Chapter 26 - I hope Charlie and Riley's appointment goes well. I feel sorry for Xavier.

Chapter 27 - Poor Jacob feeling left out.

Chapter 28 - I'm glad Brax convinced Charlie to go out and that Xavier put his foot down.

Chapter 29 - I hope things turn out ok for Ruby and Xavier.

Chapter 30 - I'm glad Charlie and Ruby are going to spend some time together.

Chapter 31 - I'm glad Charlie and the girls appointment went well. Oh no, I wonder what the magazine says?!

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Oh one of my theories was right about Charlie's past and Ruby's rape beginning brought up...stupid Colleen! <_< Can't believe she did that! :o Liked how Brax stood up for Charlie and Ruby :) I wonder how Ruby's boss and everyone at her work are gonna react when they read the article... Update soon please xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

So, it WAS Colleen [kinda hoping it was Xave, cos I soooooo don’t like him] !!!!

That was ACE !!!!!, especially ......

 Brax said before looking to Ruby then Charlie, not sure which one of them were more angry looking.

 “But she told a journo.” Ruby raised her voice. “I care what they write about me and more especially you. You don’t deserve to have your private life splashed all over the mags. At least it’s expected with my job.” Ruby said.

“Look, it’s happened now.” Charlie said. “You just need to ignore stories like these.”

“But she told them I was raped. She told them I was a product of rape, so not only does everyone know I was raped, but you too. She didn’t need to bring you into this.” Ruby sighed. “And how am I supposed to ignore it? I’m going to be questioned about it non-stop now.” Ruby said as she felt herself close to tears. “I don’t want to talk about it.” Ruby shook her head. “I just want to leave it in past.”

 “Oh so you just talk to any Tom, Dick or Harry about Charlie and Ruby’s ra....past?” Brax said loudly, causing a few other customers to stare in their direction. Deciding not to say the word rape in front of Jacob, as he was at a stage where he would as a lot of questions if he didn’t know what they were talking about.

“Like I said...I...eh...I didn’t know....I was....” Colleen started to stutter as she saw a very angry looking Brax staring up at her.

“Brax, you’re scaring her.” Charlie said.

“I don’t care.” Brax said. “I don’t want her to get away with telling people what happened to you and to Ruby. It’s not right.” Brax said, keeping his voice raised.

“Daddy no shout at Colleen” Jacob shook his head.

“Sorry mate but she deserves this. She did something bad.”

“Oh. She go on the naughty spot?” Jacob said which caused all the adults to laugh, lightening the mood slightly.

 “But until you’ve found a place.” Charlie said. “You’re more that welcome to and Jacob would love it if you stayed a little longer, and the girls too, they told me.” Charlie grinned.

 “I don’t....I don’t want to go back to the city.” Ruby cried.

“Aww sweetie you don’t have too” Charlie said softly as she pulled her into a hug. “You can stay here with me as long as you need. You don’t need to put this brave front on with me.” Ruby nodded lightly as she clung tightly onto her Mother. “So listen, tomorrow, we’ll go to the Spa like we talked about and have a nice day, just me and you, yeah?” Charlie questioned and Charlie heard a mumbled response of what she took as a yes coming from Ruby.

 “Oh right.” Charlie smiled. “Sounds....lovely, although I’m not sure I should drink while I’m feeding the girls.”

“Well you’re not exactly feeding them right this minute.” Brax said.

“No.” Charlie shook her head. “But I don’t want to risk harming them or anything. You know it can pass through in the milk.”

 Charlie smiled lightly before she took a drink. “Okay, but you’re getting up to feed the girls all night.”

 “Mmm, Brax.” Charlie said as she pulled back. “I don’t want too....I mean....I’m not....” Charlie shook her head as she trialled off, looking away from Brax. “I’m not ready for sex yet.”

 “And you’ve only got yourself to blame. You are the one who didn’t want to do it while I was pregnant. I was all for that, but you didn’t want it then.”

 “No’s.” Jacob shook his head. “I no obest.” Charlie laughed lightly.