Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've missed so many great updates,

Charlie not wanting to leave her babies was cute, but made me laugh - a lot :lol:!!

Seems like Charlie and Brax seem to be getting more into a routine and getting better at the whole parenting thing :)!!

Aww Ruby and Xavier broke up :(!! I get that Ruby's career is important, but I think that I'm actually kinda on Xavier's side with this.

More soon please :D

I am sure Jacob will be fine. Of course he is not used to sharing mummy's attention, but he just needs to get used to it. All of them do. The twins are really cute! :) I think it is normal that Charlie doesn't want to leave them just yet, but Brax is right, it is good for Charlie to have a night out. Bianca is a great babysitter, the kids are fine! Glad Brax is starting to get used to parenting a newborn. Can't wait for more Danni! I loved it, as always! :)

I've missed 5 updates! They were all so amazing

Poor Jacob missing his parents. Charlie and Brax :wub: and I love how the girls already have personalities.

Cutest fictional family ever :wub:

Hpoe Rubes and Xav mend things...and that she doesn't go with Matt but i have a feeling she will

LOVED the similarities tween Rubes & Riley !!!! That was ACE, especially ......

 “I just....” Ruby shook her head as a tear rolled down her cheek. “I love him so much. I wanted to spent the rest of my life with him”

“I know you did, sweetie” Charlie said as she softly ran her hand through her daughter’s hair. “But maybe this was for the best. You can both focus on your careers for a while and maybe one day you and him will reconcile”

“I’d love that” Ruby smiled lightly.

 But I will come and see my little sisters” Ruby managed a weak smile as she stood up from the couch. She’d only seen the babies the day and the day after they were born, her job keeping her too busy to return to the Bay to see them again, so she was eager to see them. Charlie smiled at her eldest as they walked down to the nursery and Charlie took Riley in her arms and settled on the rocking chair to feed her. Riley immediately accepted the offer and began feeding. “She is so fricken cute” Ruby smiled as she took down to the cot, where Paige was sound asleep. She gently ran her hand over her soft fine hair. “Can I pick her up or will I wake her?”

“You can pick her up” Charlie said and Ruby’s smile grew bigger as she lifted her baby sister into her arms. “She is so precious” Ruby smiled as she looked lovingly at Paige who remained sound asleep.

“She’s great” Charlie smiled. “So easy. But this little one here aint so easy” Charlie said.

“Yeah but it’s probably because she has colic” Ruby said.

“Yeah, she wants all the attention” Charlie laughed. “Just like her big sister. You had colic too”

“Well she’ll turn out just fine if she’s like me” Ruby grinned. “Although I’m pretty sure you’ll turn out just fine too” Ruby cooed as she looked back down at Paige.

 “A bit, actually” Charlie answered. “But then again she is super cute, so she gets away it”

 “Nah, I wouldn’t” Charlie shook her head. “She’s being fussy so unless you want to hear her scream, I’d leave her for now”

“Aww well” Ruby sighed lightly as she continued to look lovingly at Riley. “I’ll just have to give you cuddles in the morning” Ruby cooed.

 and of course Jacob loves it when Ruby is around”

“That’s because she spoils him worse than Bianca does” Charlie laughed.

 Until she came home I hadn’t seen her for 6 weeks. That’s like the longest we have ever gone not seeing each other”

“You know it’ll only get worse” Brax said. “She’ll get bigger and more famous; she’ll be going to America and Europe...” Brax trailed off.

“Well I’ll just worry about that when it comes” Charlie said.

 “Hey, how about I also take tomorrow off work, look after Jacob and the girls and you and Ruby can go and do something together?”

“Yeah?” Charlie smiled. “That sounds great”