Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danni! don't kill me coz I missed an update...... okay, four updates :ph34r:

How great were they? Seriously; I read these on my lunch break, I get ligged out on my car with ma drink and read them, then forget to comment.

Too many things to say what I loved, you know I loved it all!

I do feel for Xavier, but at the same time, he shouldn't tell Ruby to choose; singing and Xavier are apart of her life, she just needs time to figure out how to manage both

Chax continue to be :wub:

Jacob -I'm gonna pinch him :lol: (I mean in this time..........)

And the twins :wub:

Update again soon Danni! :D

I ADORE Charlie even more than usual in this fic !!!! LOVE this, especially ......

 “If what happens?” Charlie asked as panic washed over her. “Oh gosh, Brax, why would you say that? What’s going to happen?”

 “She was great, as usual” Charlie said. “I feel like we don’t give her enough attention though. I mean I was so wrapped up in trying to comfort Riley the poor kid hardly got any attention today. Brax smiled lightly before he slyly tried to lift Charlie’s closer to him. “Uh no” Charlie shook her head. “If I can’t phone, you can’t phone” Brax sighed lightly before he put the phone into his pocket.

 “Anything so I don’t have to cook”

“Well no” Brax laughed. “We don’t want that to happen that often”

“Oi” Charlie said sounding offended. “I know your right, but still”

“You’re getting better” Brax smiled.

 Charlie ran into the house and over to the moses baskets where her daughters were sound asleep. “Mummy missed you so much”

 and even Paige let out a little cry”

“Oh wow” Charlie said. “You finally coming out of your shell?” Charlie asked as she lightly ran her hand over Paige’s forehead

 “I figured he was only saying it because he wanted you” Bianca said. “I may not be a mother, but I am a teacher and I can generally tell when a kid is faking it”

 “He’s already in a mood with me cos he thinks I keep ignoring him in favour of the girls. If I’m not going to be there for him when he feel’s sick he’ll think I don’t want him anymore”

“Charlie” Brax shook his head. “Don’t be silly. He knows how much you love him”

“Does he really?” Charlie questioned. “He’s only 3, Brax. So much has changed around here since the girls were born and it’s true I don’t have as much time to focus on him anymore. I don’t want him to feel like I he doesn’t mean as much as to me anymore” Charlie said as she felt herself tearing up.

“Welcome to parenthood” Charlie said. “You’ll be just like this with the girls soon enough”

“Nah nah” Brax shook his head.

“You will, you’ll see” Charlie said as she looked up to Brax and smiled.

 teary eyed Ruby burst into the house.

“It’s over. I don’t want it to be but it is. It’s really over” Ruby cried as she fell into her Mother’s arms.