Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great few updates,

:o!! Can't believe that Colleen could actually be stupid enough to spill all their private lives to a Journo!!

Glad Brax told them to get lost :)!!

Had to laugh at the waitress who spilled the drinks over them :lol:!!

More soon please :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cooooooooooooool!!!!!, especially ......

 “Come an see.” Jacob said as he continued to pull on her hand. Charlie followed her son as he pulled her all the way to his bedroom before he jumped excitedly as he pointed to his bed. “I’s mades it nice.” Jacob smiled as he looked up to Charlie.

 Charlie smiled lightly as she lifted Jacob into a hug, looking over his shoulder at the bed, the covers thrown not so neatly over the mattress, his two favourite teddy bears sitting on top of his pillow. She let out a small laugh before she walked back through to the living room, placing Jacob back down on the floor. Jacob put his hands on the side of one of the moses baskets and stood on his tiptoes as he looked in at his little sister. The baby greeted the face with a smile as she kicked her legs in excitement.

“I like Paige bestest.” Jacob grinned. “No’s Riley. She cry too much and no smile at me.”

“Aww Jacob.” Ruby said. “That’s not very nice. She’s your baby sister.”

“No.” Jacob shook his head. “Just Paige is.” Just then, Riley let out an ear piercing scream before she began to cry.

“Aww see you upset her.” Ruby said as she watched her Mother picking the baby up to comfort her.

“I no cares.” Jacob shrugged his shoulders as he stepped away from the moses baskets and ran over to his toy box, lifting out his pirate ship.

 Charlie nodded before she took another deep breath, she was a little nervous leaving the babies alone with Brax for the first time.

 “Because we need someone here to help Daddy with the girls.” Charlie said. “He’s not been with them without Mummy yet, but you know what to do, don’t you?”

“Eh...yeah I knows.” Jacob nodded.

 “He’s lost.” Brax said. “And I’m going to show him how to get back onto the road to the city.”

 “You know the girls will be fine with Brax.” Ruby said as they sat down at the table, ready for some lunch after a morning of retail therapy.

“I know.” Charlie said. “I didn’t say anything.”

“No, the look on your face is saying enough.” Ruby laughed.

 The waitress muttered as she dropped the glass, letting the water spill over Ruby. “I’m so sorry....I just....I’m so nervous” The girl stopped talking as she pulled the cloth from being tucked over the side of her apron. She started to dab the table, trying to pick up as much of the water as she could. “I’m so sorry” The girl said again. “This is such a small coastal town and there’s never anyone famous here.....I just...I....oh God I am so sorry.”

 “Oh so I’m only getting this day because you get a discount?” Ruby said, mocking offence.

“Mmm well as tempting as it would be to say yes, no.” Charlie laughed. “I’m pretty sure I’d still give you this day.”

“Because you feel sorry for me?” Ruby questioned. “I many well be a singer now, but I’ve just lost me fiancé and had my past spread over the magazines.”

“It wasn’t just your past.” Charlie snapped and Ruby bowed her head down.

Good to see Brax protecting Ruby here. It is also great that Charlie can find some time for her oldest daughter, who needs her right now. I think it would be good for Ruby to stay with Charlie and Brax and the kids for a little while, it might take her mind of things. Jacob is so cute, but it looks like he has a favourite sister (apart from Ruby of course) :). Good to see that Charlie is finally letting Brax be alone with the twins now, he is their father, he will take care of them... and for Jacob as well. Great update Danni, can't wait for the next one!

Great update as always Danni!!

Really missing Heath in this fan fiction coz Bianca really needs a love life!! Is he ever going to get out of jail?? Coz I really hope he does!! What did he even do?? Shouldn't he have gotten out when Brax did?

Jacobs saying he likes Paige the best lol

That stupid reporter glad Brax gave him a piece of his mind lol

Update soon xoxo :)

Really missing Heath in this fan fiction coz Bianca really needs a love life!! Is he ever going to get out of jail?? Coz I really hope he does!! What did he even do?? Shouldn't he have gotten out when Brax did?

As I said in the last chapter of 'Nothing Lasts Forever' - After Casey got arrested for the rape of Ruby, Heath went off the rails, and ended up back in jail, on charges of robbery, assault and for harvesting and selling marijuana, and had a nine year jail sentence to do.

So I don't have any plans in bringing Heath back into this story, sorry. As for a love interest for Bianca, while this story focuses on Chax and Ruby/Xavier, I might be bringing in a love interest for Bianca, but I have not decided that yet.

So, apologies if you thought this was an update. I've got a little lost with where this is going at this exact moment, so it might be a few more days before I get an update up. But I am trying. :P