Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Very intense chapter was very gripping.

I didn't really like Brax in this chapter I understand he is upset about Casey but he shouldn't be pressuring Charlie to have sex with him. and as for getting drunk :angry: Glad Charlie stood up to him. If Brax cheats on Charlie with Bianca for just for sex. I hope Charlie will end it with him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked this chapter and how you shared both their feelings and reasons why they are wanting different things. Please don't have Brax sleep with Bianca :o That would be so wrong and tragic and don't see them getting past that. Them being mates and chatting is fine but nought more please :cryingsmiley:

I didn't really think that like other commenters and liked that Brax was just sharing his frustrations and asking her to talk to Charlie tofind out if its something else but am now a little concerned...

They need to have some quality time together and be open and communicate. Please no cheaters!

Love the writing :wub:

just caught up on the last few chapters

jakey still as cute as ever :wub:

:o cant believe Casey is dead what he did was bad and he deserved to go to jail but it wasnt intentional and feel really bad for Brax :(, having lost his brother. I just hope he lets Charlie and doesn't let it cause a rift in their relationship

please please please don't let anything happen between Bianca and Brax, Charlie would just never forgive him (not sure I could take reading it lol) and they are meant to be together. hope he just walks her home and then heads off to Charlie. just hope he doesn't hurt her again.

update soon really wanna know what happens next

Great chapter :) hoping bianca and brax didnt sleep together, as they both cant remember much so its still a possibility :( i hate how your story has me wrapped around your little finger hahaha! Its truly amazing though. I'm really looking forward to charlie and brax's talk, their relationship is pretty rocky at the moment, hope it gets better. More soon please Danni! Xxx