Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update Danni. :)

I think Charlie and Brax need to really sit down and talk about things instead of arguing and Brax turning to drink all the time. While I'm glad Cheryl and Brax are back talking, I don't think she will help his relationship with Charlie and I hope Charlie goes to the funeral, I think Ruby would understand that she is only going to support Brax.

Good to see Ruby and Xavier talking and sorting out their problems. I think they are doing the right thing because by the time Xavier has finished his course Rubys career will be more estabilished and she could be with him more. Good to see Cheryl and Brax talking even if it is over a bottle of booze. I hope Charlie and Brax start talking to each other. They will need to or else they will be in trouble. Looking forward to reading your next chapter. I have enjoyed what I have read.

I know he’s hurting, but Brax is sooooooooooooooo being a total PIG atm !!!!!

LOVED that, especially ......

 “You know a few days ago you hated him too.” Charlie spat. “And now just because he died everything is forgotten? Well I’m sorry Brax but I will never forget what he did and neither will Ruby. She has to live with what he did for the rest of her life.”

“Yeah and what do you think Casey felt?” Brax shouted. “He wasn’t a bad person, Charlie.” Brax yelled. “He read the signals wrong and he made a mistake. Now, because of you he is dead.”

“Me?” Charlie questioned. “How is this my fault?”

 Right well I guess I should be glad you’ve told me how you really feel.” Charlie said as she sniffed back a tear. “I eh....here.” Charlie said as she took the promise ring from her finger and handed it out for Brax to take.

 “Sure.” Matt said. “So...eh....I saw the magazine article....is it true?” Ruby bit her lip as she looked away. “Ruby, I’m so sorry.”

 “You’re Mum is dating your rapist’s brother?” Matt questioned.

“Yeah.” Ruby nodded. “They were dating and in love way before Casey did it.” Ruby said. “Mum is happy and in love and that’s the most important thing and Brax is great, so I don’t mind at all.”

“Well as long as you are okay with it, I guess.” Matt smiled lightly.

 “Daddy is just upset right now.” Charlie said. “Someone close to him went up to heaven. He doesn’t mean to shout.” Charlie explained.

“I no like when Daddy shouts.” Jacob shook his head. “He look scary.”

“Mummy doesn’t like it either.” Charlie shook her head.

 “I’s do it.” Jacob said as he took the sponge from Charlie and very gently wiped it over his sister’s stomach.

“Riley likes the water.” Jacob grinned as he looked down to his sister who had a big gummy smile on her face as she kicked her legs.

“Yeah, looks like she is trying to swim.” Charlie laughed.

“I’s will show her how.” Jacob announced as he smiled up at his Mother. “When she is bigger.”

“Yeah that’ll be really nice of you.” Charlie smiled.

“I’s be a nice big brother.” Jacob smiled. “She no need the sham-oo” Jacob shook his head. “She got nones hair. But Paige needs it.”

“Yeah.” Charlie smiled. “You know when you were a baby you had sticky up hair like Paige has.”