Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Jacob is just so cute! And he likes Paige the best :wub:

Charlie and Ruby spending mother/daughter time together is so sweet and the waitress did make me chuckle; reminds me of me when I first started waitressing :lol:

Loving this so much Danni! Update when you can! :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cliffhanger to end it on. Brilliant. Have enjoyed your story up to now and its predecessor. Looking forward to seeing what happens next...... Will it be Heath or that journo complaining about Brax. Brax was doing the honourable thing by protecting Charlie and ruby. Quite right too. Loved it when Brax took the girls to the beach. Jake was lovely in making sure dad had everything.

Oh no really don't like the ending!!

I don't think I should have mentioned Heath coz I think this has something to do with him and it doesn't look good!!

Jake was so cute reminding Brax about what he had to bring!!

Poor Brax saying he hasn't had sex for 7 MONTHS wow hope it happens soon haha!!

UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!!! SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT THE OFFICERS HAVE TO SAY!! XO

That was ACE !!!!, especially ......

 “Oh Paige.” Brax held his breath. “You’re supposed to leave the stinky ones for Mummy.” Brax cooed as he looked down to his daughter, who was staring up at him, her eyes widening as he spoke.

 “I’s not.” Jacob grinned. “Cos I a big boy. I 3 an a aff”

 “You need the bag.”

“The what?” Brax questioned.

“The bag.” Jacob exhaled lightly. “Like Mummy takes for them girls.”

“Oh yes.” Brax nodded. “The nappy bag.”

“And thems milk.” Jacob told Brax.

“Yes, of course.” Brax nodded as he walked over to the fridge and took out some milk bottles for the girls.

“You got it alls?” Jacob asked and Brax nodded as he hung the bag over the handles of the pram before they left the house, for their day at the beach.

 Brax had drawn a simple treasure map for Jacob, and had quickly buried something when the boy wasn’t looking.

 “Did you dress Paige today?”

“Well after her nappy change I did, why?”

“Just that her dress is on back to front.” Bianca laughed.

“What, no it’s not.” Brax said.

“It is.” Bianca laughed. “Look at Riley’s, then look at Paige’s”

“Oh crap.....please don’t tell Charlie.” Brax said as Bianca laughed once more.

 “It’s been almost seven months since we’ve...well you know...had sex.”

“Oh.” Bianca said. “But you know she’s been pregnant, then actually had twins and with her surgery too. It’s expected.”

“I know. But I’m really ready for it.” Brax said. “I know I’ll wait till Charlie is ready, but still.”

“Well looks like that’s a problem both me and you have right now.” Bianca said as she took the empty bottle from Paige’s mouth and winded her.

 “Brax, what did you do to Paige?” Charlie questioned as she lifted her out of the moses basket. “You’ve put her dress on back to front.” Charlie laughed.

“Crap” Brax muttered. He remembered Bianca had told him this, but he’s still forgot to change her.

“How did that happen?” Charlie asked.

“I was changing her nappy so I must have done it then.” Brax explained.

“Why did you take her dress off anyways?”

“The last time I changed a dirty nappy I got some poop on her dress so I didn’t want to mess it again.” Brax explained.

“Oh.” Charlie laughed lightly. “Well we’ll just have to get you changed hmm.” Charlie cooed. “Oh God you didn’t take her to the beach like this, did you?”

That ending is ominious……to do with Heath most likely !!!!

Just had a mayior catch up with this fic it's been really good as always

I like the scene at the start with Jacob reminding Brax of what he needed to take to the beach It was like he was the parent for a min there :lol:

I had one of my mad theory moments again in the Brax and Bianca beach scene.

I started to wonder will Brax cheat on Charlie and end up sleeping with Bianca? seeing as she is feeling Lonely and Brax is sexually frustrated

I'm probaly wrong but hey ho :lol:

Sounds like Heath might be dead at the end what a shocker :o

Look forward to more.