Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great chapter,

I had to laugh at all Brax's various attempts throughout the day :lol:!!

Aww poor Bianca :(, I'm sure she will find somebody soon!!

Hehe Jacob is just the cutest :wub:!!

Woah!! Major cliffhanger ending :o!! I have my suspicions why they might need to talk to Brax, but in the case of my being wrong, I won't say anything.

More sooon please :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm REALLY sorry for not commenting in aaagges! Haven't been on the site in a while. It was fab catching up though! :)

Chapter 26-

Cute scene with Charlie and Bianca! Aww I feel sorry for Xavier. It must be hard to not have any alone time with Ruby any more because of her job. It's normal for Ruby to like all the attention but I can see why it's getting on Xavier's nerves. I have a feeling she's going to have to choose between Xavier and her career...

Chapter 27-

I hope there's nothing wrong with Paige!

Aww Poor Jacob. He must be feeling very jealous of the babies getting all the attention. Hopefully Charlie will still find time for him.

Chapter 28-

Brax being :wub: as always! I'm glad he finally persuaded Charlie to go out to dinner.

Not looking so good for Ruby and Xavier...

I understand where they're both coming from.

Ruby's tour is important and they can change the date of the wedding but at the end of the day a wedding is a wedding and it would be a shame to postpone. I'm sure Ruby will be on plenty more tours.

Chapter 29-

Charlie did well at dinner!

I thought she would spoil it by constantly worrying about Paige and Riley but she managed to cope.

Poor Ruby! I haven't quite figured out if she meant her relationship with Xavier was over or her career but both would be sad.

I'm sort of hoping it's her career because it seems to be causing a lot of problems.

Chapter 30-

NOOO! Ruby and Xavier broke up!

Nice Chax conversations!

It's nice that Ruby got to spend some quality time with the babies before she had to leave again.

Chapter 31-

Cute scene with Ruby and Jacob!

I'm glad that the babies are nice and healthy still. I was starting to think there would be a problem.

Oh no! I wonder what's in the article! I'm guessing it's either about Ruby and Xave's break-up or her rape.

The most likely suspects are Colleen or Xavier...

Chapter 32-

Grr it was Colleen!!! <_< Of course!

She didn't even have a good excuse!

She said she didn't know it was a journo that she told but she shouldn't have gossiped in the first place!!

I have a feeling Ruby's reputation could be affected because of the article and I don't think Matt and her other co-workers are going to be too happy.

Jacob still extremely cute!

Chapter 33-

Aww at Jacob saying he likes Paige better!

I'm sure he'll like Riley just as much when she gets older and stops all the crying.

I had to laugh at Charlie not trusting Brax to be alone with the babies! :lol:

Good on him, standing up to that nasty reporter guy!

I have a feeling the questions won't stop there though ...

Ahaha even the waitress was a fan of Ruby's! She must have been pretty embarrassed about spilling water all over them!

At least Ruby was nice about it.

Chapter 34-

Naww, Jacob being very helpful with the babies!

What would Brax do without him?

Sweet of Brax burying 'Treasure' for Jacob!

A really nice conversation between Brax and Bianca on the beach.

Ooooh! I wonder what the officers have to say!!!!

I have a feeling it's not good news though ...

Amaazing updates Danni!

I'm really looking forward to more!

And I promise I'll try my best to keep up to date this time :D

More soon please xx

Okay, now I am really curious what the end is about. Please, please, please don't let Brax have 'something' with Bianca. I know he is frustrated, but he waited this long, I am sure he can wait until Charlie is ready, he can't throw away his life with Charlie and the kids. But I am sure he won't do that, he loves Charlie and the kids way too much for that. Jacob and Brax were really cute, Jacob told Brax what to do! So sweet! Glad Brax is learing to take care of his daughters. I can't wait to read more! :) I loved it Danni and I am so glad you know where you are going with the story.