Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waw, I did not expect that. Wonder how Brax will react. I hope he will let Charlie in, but I doubt it. She just needs to be there for him, and keep trying to get him to open up to her. I hope he doesn't go off the rails. Poor Cheryl as well. Maybe the kids can take Brax's mind of Casey's death. :) Can't wait for more Danni! Well done!

Soooooo hope nothing happens to Bianca !!! Neither she nor Brax are in great shape atm !!!!

That was ACE !!!, especially ......

 “Don’t.” Charlie said as she managed to pull herself free. “I’m not going to sleep with you. You ‘ve just lost your brother and you smell like alcohol.”

 “Who’s fault is that?” Charlie shouted. “It could have been a lot less if you would do it when I was pregnant. Don’t go blaming me because I am not ready six weeks after I pushed two babies from there then had to get lifesaving surgery.” Charlie spat. “And while I am at it, you have had much more than one drink.”

“Okay so I had two...three...I had four okay, four drinks, but my brother just died.” Brax yelled. “I think that entitles me to some drinks.”

“Whys you shouting?” Jacob asked as he ran into the room and rubbed his eyes as he came into the light.

“Sorry mate.” Brax said as he walked over to him. “Mummy is just in a bad mood.” Charlie quickly walked forward and pushed Brax to the side before she lifted her son up.

“You’re not going to go near him when you are drunk.” Charlie said.

“I’m not drunk yet.” Brax laughed. Charlie shook her head before she walked down the hall with her son and took him back to bed. Coming back out into the hall minutes later to see Brax walking back out the front door and slamming it shut.

 “Seemed to be make fun of the single girl hour so I decided to get away for a bit.” Bianca sighed as she sat down on the stool next to Brax.

 “So, what sorrows have you got to be drowning?” Bianca questioned. “You’ve got the gorgeous girlfriend, the adorable toddler son and the cutie twins.”

 “Weren’t you the one who didn’t want it while she was pregnant?” Bianca questioned. “So this is sort of your fault, in a way.”

“Oh right, that’s how it’s going to be?” Brax said as he looked to Bianca.

“I’m just saying it how I see it.” Bianca said. “And besides seven months is nothing on me. I’m a born-again virgin.” Bianca sighed as she rested her head against her hands.

 “And I told him that if anything happened like that again he lose me and the kids. I can’t risk staying with him if he is going to turn into a violent drunk.”

“Well it’s in his genes” Ruby said. “Wasn’t his Dad a violent drunk? And then there is his Mum. She’s pretty nasty even when she is sober. I wouldn’t want to imagine her completely out of it.”

 “Yeah but she’s just so serious most of the time. I know she is a mother and the kids are her main priority now, but still a bit of fun every now and then wouldn’t go a miss

 “I will talk to her about the sex for you because by God one of us should be getting some.”

 Bianca sang before she let go on Brax’s hand and ran off out of sight.

“Bianca.” Brax shouted. “Wait.” Brax ran till he caught up with Bianca and agreed to walk with her. There was no way he was going to leave her on her own when she was as drunk as she was. “I’ll walk with you.” Brax said and Bianca smiled as they began to walk down the road.

That whole chapter was so bloody intense!!!! Oh my god! The start when brax 'needed' to sleep with her i was worried, he was so mad. And then When i read about bianca being there i literally said 'noooo guys don't!' coz i really dont want brax to sleep with her! I'm worried brax might do something again, with the first time he hurt her being brought up again. I hope he doesnt. Please update again as soon as you can! Xxxx

Great couple of chapters Danni :D

Wow, wasn't expecting Casey to die. Poor Brax. And poor Cheryl. Im a bit worried about what she might do when she comes to terms with what happened.

Oh gosh, really hope that nothing happens between Bianca and Brax. I can't see Charlie ever forgiving any of them if they do... :unsure:

No way..I couldn't cope with Bianca and Brax sleeping together..Charlie would NEVER forgive him...I really hope nothing happens! :angry2: I really do feel for Brax though but he did the same to Charlie when she wanted him!! Please update soon...need to know what happens!!! Xx

Amazing chapter!! :)

Oh no, Brax has gone back to drinking. Not a good idea when he has a toddler and two twins at home!

I didn't think anything would happen between Brax and Bianca but I'm starting to change my mind ...

Getting drunk probably didn't help.

I have a theory that they're probably going to not know what they're doing and sleep together. And then try and keep it from Charlie! :o

Really looking forward to more!!!

Please update soon x

Edited by Chickiboomxx