Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy was that a shock.I did not expect that for that to happen to Casey. Cheryl is one hard cookie isn't she. You thought there would have been some forgiveness for Brax given the news he brought. i am looking forward to where you take this story especially how it affects Brax and Charlie. I hope he doesn't take it out on Charlie. I don't think he will as he loves her too much.

WHOA about Casey !!!! That ending is kinda ominous too !!!! LOOOVED that, especially ......

 Charlie looked from the men to Brax before she lifted Riley from the moses basket so she was now holding both her girls.

 “I’m afraid you’re brother Casey was involved in a scrap and he suffered from some quiet serious head injuries.”

“But he’s going to be okay, right?” Brax questioned.

“I’m afraid he didn’t make it.” The officer shook his head as he spoke softly.

 “I turned my back on him and now I’m never going to see him again.”

“Who’s dead?” Charlie questioned.

“Casey.” Brax said. “He eh....there was a fight and he...” Brax trailed off as Charlie pulled him into a hug. “He was my brother Charlie.” Brax cried. “And I.....he’s died thinking I hated him for what he did. And while it did disgust me I don’t believe he intended to do it. He’s not like that.”

 With help from Ruby, Charlie fed, bathed and changed the girls and Jacob and settled them down to bed. Ruby reading her little a brother a story, and just spending some quality time with him, before she gave Paige a bottle as Charlie fed Riley. They put the girls down in their cots to sleep before they walked through to the living room and took a seat on the couch. “Is it bad that I don’t feel sorry for what happened to Casey?” Ruby asked shyly as she looked away from her Mother.

 “It’s not that I was wishing death on him or anything, I mean he went to jail and was paying for what he did, but when you told me what happened there was a part of me that felt relieved.” Ruby admitted. “He wasn’t ever going to be to free to hurt me again.”

“What he did to you....Rubes, it was horrible and you don’t need to feel bad for feeling like this, okay?”

Ruby nodded lightly as she leaned into her Mother, resting her head against her chest.

 “Well if you were in my position?” Ruby questioned.

“I chose Brax.” Charlie said quietly. “Part of the reason I lost my job on the force was because of my relationship with him. So I have been in your position Rubes, and it was the hardest choice I’ve ever had to make. And while I don’t regret my decision because of what we have now, sometimes, during the start of our relationship when I didn’t have another job, I did feel like maybe I’d made the wrong choice, maybe I shouldn’t have thrown my career away for some guy who maybe I wouldn’t even have been with a few years down the road. But then when things started to fall into place us, you know, when I got the job at the spa and he moved back in, Jacob started calling him Daddy, I saw we’d become a proper little family and I loved that. I loved what I had, and any regrets that I did have about not choosing my career vanished.”

 “I said I don’t care. You’re dead to me. So run off back to your fancy house with your pig of a girlfriend and her little brat.”

 “Nah.” Cheryl shook her head. “I don’t believe it. You’re just trying to get me talking with ya again.”

“Look Mum.” Brax shook his head. “I wish this wasn’t true, but it is. Why would I lie about this?”

“I dunno who are since you left us for that woman.” Cheryl sighed. “Now get out, go on.”

 Brax exhaled lightly as he walked over to the bar and opened a new bottle of bourbon and poured himself a glass.

Love this story Danni!! Completely fab! There is so much in it and you continue to keep me excited and engaged to read each update.

Jacob being the helper was too cute and really well written...great conversations between characters...Charlie & Ruby, Brax & Bianca, love it!

Sad that Casey has died and worried for outcome now but excited all the same for where you take the story.

Please don't feel pressure to update...am just so grateful that you take the time and share. Thanks :D

Oh gosh, poor Casey.:( Uh, Brax is gonna drink his problems away again, even though he said he'd never drink again after what he did to Charlie. Hope he doesn't do anything stupid, otherwise Charlie will leave him. They need to talk about this. More soon please. xxx

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

I'm worried about Brax's reaction to this, he has so much to lose if he starts drowning his sorrows with drink or even blaming Charlie or Ruby, Really feel sorry for him though, Casey was still his little brother so this will hit him hard.

Great chapter again Danni and can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Another fantastic chapter!! :)

I didn't expect Casey to die! It was bad, what he did to Ruby but he didn't deserve to die :(

I'm hoping that Ruby will get back with Xavier after her talk! :)

Cheryl really is nasty to Brax. I wonder what her reaction will be when she realises that Brax is telling the truth!

I'm really looking forward to more!

Please update soon! xx