Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

So it was Colleen.Glad it wasn't Xavier although I didn't think it was when I read what the article was about:He might have told the press about the break-up but not about that.Thought Brax was pressuring Charlie a bit but he seemed to accept her feelings on the subject.Looking forward to more!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up really sorry for not regularly commenting :( I absolutely love this fic. I think I'm falling in love with Jacob as time progresses please keep him cute forever! :)

Poor Ruby breaking up with Xav and then having Colleen speaking to journo's about her :( Hope Ruby finds happiness soon.

Twins sound too cute! Love the names Riley and Paige

Update soon xx

:o I've missed so many amazing updates! I'm really really sorry! :(

I've loved all of them, and Ruby and Jacob's game playing was so sweet; its nice that she has the time for her family, its a shame she is having to find the time because both her career and her family are important to her.

Jacob has definitely got cuter with each chapter, he sounds so adorable and could just keep a smile on anyone's face :wub:

:rolleyes: oh Colleen; you'll never ever change will you??? kinda glad it was her to tell and not Xavier

keep up the fantastic writing Danni, I'm really enjoying this and look forward to your updates (even though I'm slacking with the comments! :lol: )