Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Fantastic two chapters!!!!!!! :D

I don't know whose side i'm on with the whole funeral thing. Brax is being a bit of a jerk to Charlie at the moment though. Getting drunk will not solve any problems, it will just make things worse!

I wonder if anything happened with Brax and Bianca. I don't see how Charlie will ever forgive him then. I'm really looking forward to more. Please update soon! Xx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great update can understand where both Brax and Charlie are coming from. hope they can worj it out dont like the fact that Brax keeps turning to the booze every time something goes wrong :( . loved the ending of the last chapter :) and I have faith that Brax and Bianca did not sleep together.

That was VERY cooool, especially ......

 “I’m sorry.” Xavier exhaled as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Ruby. “I’ll always love you, Rubes.” Xavier smiled. “But I think we need this break. I’ll finish school and you go off and be the best artist you can be.”

 “Hey, I saw the article that was in the magazine, you okay?”

Ruby nodded lightly. “I think being home with Mum was a good thing.”

 “No.” Ruby shook her head. “So eh....I’ll just pack my things and move out.” Xavier nodded lightly as he watched Ruby walking down the hall towards their bedroom and wondered if he was making the right choice.

 “Yer brother just died. The little inconsiderate bitc -”

“Mum.” Brax interrupted as he shook his head. “I think I deserved it. Going out and getting drunk isn’t the right thing to do. My problems are still going to be there no matter how drunk I got.”

 And it’s not just Jacob.” Brax shook his head. “She just had my twins 6 and a half weeks ago.”

“I’m a Grandmother?” Cheryl smiled lightly as Brax nodded as he fished into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet and opened it to reveal a picture of his girls.

“They’re only about 4 weeks old here, but..” Brax smiled. “That’s Paige and that’s Riley.”

“They’re lovely.” Cheryl smiled lightly. “This one looks a lot like ya.”

“Riley.” Brax smiled. “She’s going to be a little terror.”

“So really like her Dad then?” Cheryl smiled.

 “Don’t you tell him what to do.” Cheryl spat.

“Oh but it’s okay for you too?” Charlie questioned. “And where have you been the last 2 years of his life?”

“Well I made an error.” Cheryl admitted. “I should never have turned my back on him. I see now he was only trying to get away from the bad life the boys had and you know if he hadn’t all 3 of my boys would probably be in jail by now.”

 Leave the babies, eh.” Cheryl smiled. “I’d love to meet my Granddaughters.”

“No chance.” Charlie said as she turned back around. “If you think you are going anywhere near my girls when you’ve just sat and drank half a bottle of bourbon then you are hugely mistaken.” Charlie shook her head before she turned back around and walked out of the restaurant, just as Brax poured himself and his Mother another drink.