And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

I finally read it :P

Aww brilliant update Kirsty !!

I cant wait for the next chapter with the wedding . Poor Rach wanted some champgne :lol:

I think its her dad as a couple of you guys have already said that said hello to her.

It was so sweet Rach asking Leah to give her away and sad as well . :(

Look forward to the next update :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim!!!! Oh wow....I was not expecting that :lol:

Awww I really felt for Rachel, having to confront him again. I'm surprised Kim never mentioned her being pregnant! As someone who hated what Kim did to Rachel is was awesome to see him come crawling back for her and for Rachel to tell him where to go :lol:

Poor Tony was all worried bless him :wub: You've really been holding off on the ceremony I'm so excited, don't leave me waiting too long now!

I love how long your chapters are and how much description you put into it because it really helps to picture it. I also loved how Leah was giving Kim a hard time hehe and it made me laugh when Kim and Leah were both fighting over Rach, she didn't even get a chance to say what she wanted :lol:

Looking forward to Tony's reaction when he hears Kim came back for Rachel! I think you got all the reason why Kachel in the long term would never have worked. Update soon pleeeease :wink:

Thank you everyone! You're all too sweet :wub: I'm really glad your enjoying this because i am loving writing it. The comments are wonderful and really help keep me going! The next chapter will be up in a few days.

And i'm glad i managed to surprise you! I didn't realise the dad thing was so obvious :lol:

‘Rachel I love you. I’ve loved you from the moment I walked into your office. From out first kiss, the first time we slept together, our wedding, you’re all I’ve ever wanted. Leaving you was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. It was all so easy with Kit. I was confused. I thought I should love her because she’s the mother of my son – but I realise now I just forced myself because I thought it was the right thing to do. You and I, Rach, we were amazing together. What we had, Rach. I got scared. It was so intense. And you, you were this amazing woman, i felt left behind by you. But I know we can make it work Rach, I…’

:wub:

‘ We never should have gotten married. What we had was destructive. It was never going to work.' She smiled sadly.

Lies! It's all lies! :D

Ah Kirsty what an amazing update! Quick thinking changing it to Kim although obviously I would have loved a Kachel reunion (I can't help it! It's in my blood :P )

But it was sooooo amazingly written, literally perfect. Everyone was so true to character and I loved Leah being all protective, so sweet!

And the wedding part was amazing, Tony being all worried, god he's so sweet! :D Brilliant update, (can you tell i liked it? :P ) Can't wait for the next bit!