And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice way of wrapping everything up, I thought you did it well.Tony and Rachel are happy and she's made the effort with her father whatever happens.Brad and Leah are kind of happy even if Leah didn't get the closure she wanted.Martha...could go either way but is starting to be more positive.I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing.

Such a beautiful way to wrap things up Kirsty. I liked that not everything is perfect and okay but it's improving and there's still mystery about the future.

Loved the scene between Rachel and Tony and how you tackled something that so many women worry about post baby. Tony was an absolute sweetheart as usual and I liked that she told him off for being corny haha!! I also loved that she is thinking of contacting her Dad and that little scene with Grace was bitterweet. It's nice that she's thinking of giving her Dad a second chance and I would love to see what happens next but I did like that you left that open.

The Leah Brad thing is really good to, I'm glad they're together but I did like that Leah was disappointed about Hugo - it's a very natural reaction. It's nice that they're not proclaiming love and it's not a cliche relationship you've written but that they're going to try things out and make things official. Be interesting to see how Rachel would actually feel about it if it happened; I don't think she'd be comfortable having an intimate chat with Leah like she did in previous chapters about her brother!

The Martha scene is really really sad and it's awful to think she's locked up somewhere but I guess it's good that she's being looked after and is starting to feel more optimistic about her future.

Beautiful fic which I have loved so so much, I can't wait for you to continue with I'm OK. :wub:

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments