And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Again!! Loved to see things from Tony's point of view, my heart is breaking for him :( It's sad how he realises that he's hurting Rachel but is struggling to open up and I can totally see things from both Tony and Rachel's point of view.

You describe everything so realistically, Tony's grief and his feeling numb and everything being hazy. Commenting on him noticing random things like someone wearing a red tie :lol: at the funeral. It's amazing what things pop into your mind and what you notice while you're going through a difficult time - I can vouch for that!

It was so sad when he realised Rachel had been trying to track down Lucas for him :( And him describing what made him fall in love with Rachel - even the things that annoy him about her :lol:

Such an amazing chapter yet again and I really can't wait for the next one, looking forward to Tony and Rachel talking and seeing how the other characters are going to fit in.

Final thought - it was incredible hwo you've managed to create such a different tone in this chapter compared to the last one. When reading Rachel's point of view I felt really emotional and could literally feel her heart breaking yet with Tonys thoughts I felt really....empty and lost. Well done you :) Don't leave us waiting too long for the next one!