And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

Absolutely fabulous! Really really loved that Tony has opened up to Rachel, it was such a beautiful scene and made me feel so sad but hopeful at the same time that Tony's feeling more able to talk. It's a shame he's not feeling more like this in the show :( I love the little touches you put in like Rachel playing with her engagement ring (very symbolic!) and Tony tucking her hair behind her ears. I loved the affectionate little touches and strokes that they gave to comfort each other :wub: You describe Tony's feelings so so well, so realistically I feel so awful for him.

Loved also that you included other characters, you really kept the character and it was lovely to see other character's perspectives and how they've coped with grief. It makes me sad when I see the difference in how Tony and Martha are coping. Martha and Hugo is quite cute!! And what you said about Leah - worrying about Dan disappearing is something that so many people who lose someone they love fear. Please update soon, I really look forward to this.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww Kirsty. I never think the chapters can get any better yet they always do. I loved hearing Martha's thoughts on Jack's death and an insight into why she's not breaking down in the same way Tony is on the show. I found it so funny to think of Jack calling Rachel Mum and him having to promise never to do it again :lol: They made a joke about it on the show so was lovely to include that!

I absolutely love how you keep switching from the past (deliriously happy Tachel) to the present (the total opposite) yet in this chapter we finally got to see Tony accepting the situation and trying to deal with it. The way you described his thoughts were so beautiful and I love love loved :wub: the little Tachel moment from the night baby peanut was conceived. Being able to hear both Rachel and Tony's thoughts in this chapter was a really nice touch and was sweet how Tony hadn't even noticed the bump and now that he's beginning to work through his grief it's suddenly dawned on him and given him something to be happy about.

I'm not sure if that's the end of this little story but if it is it's a beautiful ending, really bittersweet and touching but I don't ever want you to stop writing because I've absolutely loved it :D So to answer your question yes I would love you to continue it but if you feel the story's come to an end I hope to read a different fic of yours really soon. I can only hope this is how they deal with Tony's grief on the show.