And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i think i want to write more :) I loved doing it so much!! I have more to write with Martha/Leah and i'll find something else for Tachel :lol:

I want to write an alternate to the whole OC story as well :wink: How i think it should have been done :lol:

Aww and thanks your guys. Your support and comments means so much, you're the bestest :wub:

Edited by KirstyEkua

• 2 weeks later...

Kirsty I've just read this start to finish and it's really good. Like really really good! :D It's so nice to read a non-Adelle fic. No matter how well written they are it's great to see something different. And you really captured their feelings so well and at the same time managed to keep them true to character. Great job, the end of the last chapter was particularly moving, I loved this bit:

It was hard to believe it had been over two months. For the most part they’d passed by in a haze. Days rolled into one. He hadn’t noticed the leaves changing colour, the new equipment at the gym, the pretty bed covers Rachel had bought - life had been going on without him. He’d wanted to cry when he saw Rachel with her hands running over her bump; he hadn’t even noticed it on her.

Just beautiful :wub: Just know that if you ever do decide to write more, you have at least one loyal follower right here! :D

Awww Hattie thanks so much for your comments, that means so much to me :D I'm touched, really. :wub:

I loved writing it and i'm definitely going to do more, just as soon as i get my papers out of the way for Uni in a few weeks time.

Thanks too KaiyaBlake :) Aww it was supposed to make you sad so i seem to have achieved that!!

Thanks so much everyone. :D