And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it's her dad!!

Aww Kirsty that chapter was sooo good! And it was so sweet, Tony being nervous :wub: Slightly concerned that you've saved the drama for next chapter which seems to be the actual wedding but I am SO happy to see you back and updating so YAY! Thank you! :D Can't wait for the next installment.

Yaaaay, so happy you've updated! All that dancing was worth it, I'm tired now though :P

Such a lovely chapter, don't apologise for it being fluffy and light, it gets tiring reading drama ALL the time! Mind you that ending wasn't very light :P I'm agreeing with the majority here, I think it's her Dad. Very interesting! I'm so intrigued as to how this is going to pan out, seeing as the last time she saw him he was using her to get himself off of a criminal charge! Does he know about Rachel's Mum being dead I wonder?

I loved the bit with Tony being all nervous, he's such a sweetheart :wub: I'm looking forward to his reaction, I hope he doesn't think Rachel's left him at the altar again :lol: And I really loved all the little bits with Leah, they're such good friends, it was really nice how Rachel asked Leah to walk her down the aisle as she hasn't got any family. Aww.

One of my favourite parts was Rachels' cheeky little "something blue is for Tony's eyes only" :lol: This has me soo excited for their wedding! Please don't leave us hanging too long for another update!