And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you never fail to disappoint do you Kirsty? This chapter was perfect, it had everything in it, a mix of characters, mystery, Tachel cuteness :wub: and a huge cliffhanger! Tony hurry up and get back to the cottage! I can't think who else it would be other than Kim but I'm so eager to find out what's going to happen and if it is Kim, what he's planning to do to Rachel! I liked how there were loads of short scenes, it was a nice change but mainly it really helped build the tension of all the questions that need answering; where Kim disappeared to after the crash, who Leah slept with (I'm thinking Hugo) and finally who is in the cottage and what does he want with Rachel?

Please update as soon as you can, I'm desperate to know what's going to happen to Rachel, I hope Tony's back in time to save her!

Wow! This was brilliant :D

I really want to know who was in the bungalow and dragged Rachel to the bathroom.

Good. Kim has finally realised what he has to do and be with Kit and leave Rachel alone.

And Hugo and Leah.. could actually work.

Can't wait for more :)

Aww now Marthas beginning to doubt her sanity :(

So most likely its Kim at the bungalow :angry: stupid Kim he could have hurt her baby or whoever it is,.

I wonder who this guy who knows Tony is :unsure: I've not got a clue.

Aww I love Leah and Hugo , he is so cheeky :lol:

Please update soon :)

Yaaay Kirsty you updated. That was SUCH a brilliant chapter.

Poor Rachel, I first thought it was Kim but now I'm not so sure, he seems to have moved on and decided to go back to Kit. No idea who else it could be though hmm, who ever it is sounds really freaky, leaving a message for Tony saying he's an "old friend?" I loved how the first scene had such a quick pace, I feel so worried for Rachel and I also loved the little comment about her putting her hand protectively on her bump! :wub: Tony hurry up and get back to the apartment now! You need to save your wife from the crazy man!

Hugo and Leah I can actually see working! It seems that despite not remembering last night it's not just the beer goggles that led her and Hugo to sleep with each other and that she's actually attracted to him :lol: They seem really cute and I love the way you're showing Leah's battle between leaving Dan behind and maybe moving on with Hugo.

Why is no-one believing Martha? Just because she wacked her head doesn't mean she'd make up seeing Kim poor girl! Hopefully they'll believe her soon although it seems Kim's gone home anyway?

Ahh Kirsty you've left it on such a cliffhanger please update soon!!!!! Like NOW :lol: