And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right...so Kim's apparently gone back to Kit and if he has that means it must be someone else at the bungalow, probably the new employee that recognised Tony's name...No, haven't a clue but I'm looking forward to finding out!

Sorry I've not commented before, I've been reading for a while.

Whoa, that was just awesome Kirsty

Jimmy of all people to do that to Rach :o At least Tony quickly realised who the person was and rushed back to the bungalow.The description of Rachel's thoughts etc is fantastic and you definitely didn't go too far Kirsty :)

Another great update, and I hope we get another one of this calibre soon :)

"And you married an old clown." That made me laugh! :lol:

Yet another great chapter. Your writting is great, you should make this a never ending story! :lol:

Im glad Alf mentioned Kim to Leah at least someone will believe Martha now!

Wow Kirsty where do I start? That was AMAZING. I don't think it was far-fetched at all, I think it could have been if you'd written Jimmy to be one-dimensional and just had him attacking Rachel for the sake of it but you kept true to his character and even though he was hurting Rachel, I still felt sorry for him. He truly believed he was helping Rachel and saving her from her "old clown :lol: " and when he said that seeing her cry made him sad I thought that was really sweet.

I was on the edge of my seat all the way through it, there were so many little cliffhangers and all the way through I was just screaming "Tony get back quick" LOVED the way angry Tony flew in and pummeled Jimmy hehe and that scene where he comforted Rachel was just :wub: There were so many really lovely little touches which made a huge impact on me such as the baby kicking and Rachel begging it to go to sleep, the way she took in Tony's scent from his shirt and worried about getting blood on it aww, you described Rachel, Tony and Jimmy's thoughts so perfectly it was heartbreaking and I loved ow she clinged to Tony after the attack.

I also really enjoyed the little bits of light relief from Leah and Martha's storyline. That little scene from the past was so sad and something you do so well, switching from past to present. I'm really pleased Leah knows about Kim so she can talk to Martha and let her know she's not going mad!

A PERFECT chapter Kirsty, cannot wait for the next chapter to see how everyone copes after Jimmy and to see the scene between Leah/Martha.