And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow brilliant once again!!!

Gosh you write so well , I can just see everything happening the way you describe everything.

Aww poor Martha, poor poor Martha :( she's all alone with nobody to help her. Tony's too busy being happy that he doesn't realise the pain that shes suffering and Leah only cares about if she will say something about Kim. :angry:

I really loved the scene with Leah and Rachel , it was so funny I had to laugh :lol: The best part was "She made a face of disgust at Leah and shuddered. ‘It’s not really that painful is it?’ she laughed nervously" :lol:

I wonder what Tony's surprise is. Knowing you Kirsty it'll be something romantic :wink:

Aww Kirsty that was so amazing, I'm glad it didn't have any drama, I think I needed an emotional break after the last two chapters! I absolutely loved the Leah/Rachel chat, it was so funny and is something that is so true to best friends, talking about sex like that haha. Everything was so true to their characters and it was sweet how Rachel's starting to get nervous about the birth and how Leah tried to quickly change the subject about the pain!! Poor Rachel has no idea hehe. One other thing I really liked was how Rachel didn't want to have drugs, that's a true representation of the majority of people who work with childbirth so very consistent of you there :wink: I like the Leah/Hugo pairing, I wonder what Tony's going to say about it, it's weird to think his nephew is sleeping with his wife's best friend! If Hugo wasn't being so suspicious in the show, I think I'd like them to be together, from the way you write them.

I feel sooo much for Martha, the poor girl feels like she has nothing left to live for :( I love that you've kept her grieving process consistent and how when you first started this fic she appeared to be coping but it's all fake and you're now showing her true feelings and the dark side of grief.

Tony's such a sweetheart :wub: He's like the perfect husband, planning surprises for her and making a candle-lit dinner for her and telling her she's still sexy even though she knows he's lying aww. I'm intrigued what it is he's planning for her, something that he's been thinking about for a while?? Hmm..... Nope no idea, guess you're gonna have to update quickly :P I really hope Rachel likes it. I can't wait to see their conversation, how Rachel reacts to the news and what Tony thinks of Leah and Hugo :lol: I also liked the little Tachel mush, how they're still in honeymoon mode awwww. Update soon pleeeeeease.

Hiya....I am pretty new, and is slowly catching up with some recent Fan Fic stories, and I must say that your Fan Fic story is one of my favourite stories.

I love the Tony and Rachel part and actually thought it might have been Kim at the bungalow but you threw that wayyy out of the field and brought in Jimmy - a very nicely twist in that one.

I loved the grily chat between Leah and Rachel, after the honeymoon. :D

Not too sure about Leah and Hugho...but I guess I will have to wait and see how that turns out.

On the whole, your writing is really good, and you wrote the emtions very well, it showed the intense and strong emtions coming out from the beautifully written words, well done!

Looking forward to an update, pretty soon....please! :D

This was actually brilliant!!! :D

I loved the talk between Leah and Rachel. I wish we had more of these in the actual show. And Rachel thinking Hugo and Leah's sex life is more important than what happened with Jimmy :lol:

Poor Martha :( Everyone thinks shes crazy and Leah is just letting everyone believe that. But then she's only trying to stop there being trouble for Tony and Rachel I guess.

Loved the Tachel scene :wub: I can't wait to find out what the suprise is!

Can't wait for more :)

Hey Kirsty!

Okay, so, I've been reading this fic almost religiously, I just haven't commented. And now I am, haha.

Anyway... I think this fiction is incredible! So well written; you have a writing gift. :) Love Tachel, and love this fic! :D Best of both worlds, haha.

The Jimmy thing was so unexpected! Mind you, so was the Kim stuff, as well. Ah, Kachel. This fic describes the emotion, feelings and cute little moments perfectly. The wedding was beautiful; just perfect! And the honeymoon and everything; all the cute little moments were gorgeous! Haha, the sex talk between Rach&Leah was hilarious, too!

Please update soon! :wub:

Edited by flyingwithoutwings