And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter :D

:o I can't believe Martha cutting herself! Poor Martha :(

Loved the stuff with Rachel/Brad and his explanation as to why he couldn't make it to the wedding.

Loved the stuff with Leah/Hugo too.

Can't wait for more :)

Baby's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe how exciting! I can't wait!

Another brilliant chapter! I loved how you tied some loose ends up. I'm so glad that Brad managed to knock some sense into Rachel, but I managed to have more sympathy for her in that chapter, the way you explained how she was afraid of talking to Tony about how she felt, because she felt silly after what he's going through losing Jack. And I like how you mentioned Rachel's feelings on losing Jack, the show pretty much forgot he was one of her closest friends. I did wonder whether Rachel would try and blame the baby hormones :lol: One of the perks of being pregnant I guess! Tony's such a sweetheart for making up Brad's bed, even though Rachel was pretty mean to him and didn't let him come for coffee lol, I wish Tony on the show would go back to this!

I really liked the conversation between Brad and Rachel - It's a shame he's not around anymore, her and Brad were always close. I guess Brad knows a similar pain to what Tony's going through, from losing his wife Emily to cancer so it was good that he was able to show Rachel the other side. I loved that Rachel apologised to Tony and they had a little snuggle :wub:

Poor poor Martha, she's so lost! You've described it so sensitively and realistic, I really hope someone can stop her before she really hurts herself!

Leah and Hugo are cute hehe, nice to see Leah so happy, especially after how she was when you first started the fic. It's interesting the way you've portrayed both Leah and Martha so completely different, after having gone through the same experiences!

Please update soon, I want more on baby Tachel :wub:

Wow....an awesome update! I loved the conversation between Rachel and Brad, I can actually imagine them having a conversation like that on the show. Brad is that kind of man who usually make things look simple.

I also love the Tony & Rachel interaction, and can't wait to read the update soon, esp. on the baby!

Update soon....:)