And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

Nice update, you touched on all the different plotlines really well.Rachel struggling to cope was nicely done.Leah...is heading for a whole load of trouble.Martha is still struggling to cope in a different way. And I really hope it isn't so long before the next update...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yaaaaaay you updated :lol: Wow there's so much to comment on.

Firstly, I wanted to say how beautiful and sensitively you've written Martha's grief and self harming, it's heartbreaking to see her get the courage to talk to somebody about it and open up how she felt about her life and Rachel didn't notice what she said because of her own anxieties and struggles :( At first I thought I'd be annoyed with Rachel for not noticing Martha's pain but the way you wrote it allowed me to empathise with both characters in totally different ways, Rachel's so desperate to be a good Mum and get Grace settled, I'm glad she appeared to be doing that by the end of the chapter. I really hope someone saves Martha in time though, i hope its not too late!

Tony was the amazing father it's so sweet, I can imagine him with a daughter :wub: I loved how you described his feelings of wanting to come home to be with his 'girls' and how he rushed to see Grace after giving Rachel a cuddle. It was just nice to have that little happy, family scene in amongst all the other grief and anger going on with the other characters.

Leah! Saucy minx!! I'm not feeling the Hugo love from her and I actually quite like the thought of her and Brad, I'm glad he wasn't happy with the whole betrayal thing and I hope she'll make a choice soon. I'd like to see some scenes between Brad and Rachel with Grace, I do miss the sibling relationship they had on the show.

Amazing update, please update again soon I love this fic :wub:

• 2 weeks later...