And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

Aww wooow so much going on in that chapter Kirsty it was brilliant! I really liked how you switched back to what had happened earlier in the day, it was a nice change of structure and all the way through had me questioning whether Martha was ok and what was going on.

I really like Leah and Rachel's chat, it was good that Leah told her and I liked how you showed Rachel was torn between her best friend and her brother, trying to stay supportive of Leah but also ensure her brother wasn't hurt. Rachel's explanation of her and Tony's sex life post baby was very realistic in terms of how women see themselves so that was a nice little touch! Nice to see Rachel talk about how she was able to love Tony more than anything post Kim and how she pointed out that Leah was able to love Dan after Vinnie.

I also liked the chat between Hugo and Tony. Seems Hugo isn't too bothered either way so hopefully Leah will choose Brad otherwise that will make the situation more complicated! It's sad how Rachel's beating herself up over Martha but I think I'd feel the same in her situation. Hopefully she'll be ok because otherwise it could affect Rachel for a long time I think.

Looking forward to the next update. It's sad that this one is ending but I'm looking forward to seeing what you write about next!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great update Kirsty.

Starting off with what is happening to Martha, and then going back to what had happened earleir in the day.

Those girly chats between Rach and Leah are always quite funny and this one was no exception although it seemed very realistic as Laura said too.That question from Leah about Rach loving Tony as much as she did Kim was very out of the blue but i'm glad they talked about it in a mature manner.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this story ends since you mentioned about it at the start.

looking forward to the next update btw!

• 1 month later...

Oh so Martha didnt die..... :unsure: ......well okay.

But poor Rachel feeling guilty.:(

Glad Leah chose Brad.

:o Hugo just leaving though. Without saying anything to Leah. :angry:

Looking forward to last chapter. Dont leave it so long to update! :P

Edited by Danni02

Brilliant chapter Kirsty!!! I loved how supportive Tony was, he's such a lovely husband!! Poor Rachel blaming herself, that's really sad but I liked how nice Dr Young was with her to, it's good that you wrote it like that because they work together so are going to be friends.

I like that Leah and Brad are together :) I much prefer them than her and Hugo so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them in the last chapter although I've got to say that Hugo leaving a dirty footprint on Leah's face made me laugh a bit :lol:

That last line from Martha was so poignant, really beautiful and reflective. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with the last chapter :)

• 4 weeks later...

Aww I loved the Tachel mush in the first half of this chapter :) especially when Tony said about how he still loved Rach's body despite the fact that she's had a baby.

‘That’s a sign of our baby, which can only be a beautiful thing.’ - Loved that line especially :)

So glad that Martha is getting the help she needs,and that Rach is reconsidering having her Dad in her life.

I've really enjoyed reading this Kirsty, and I'm looking forward to the next update of I'm Ok.

xx