And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

Absolutely fantastic update Kirsty!!

I love how Tachel amidst all the drama had a litle kissy :lol:

I feel so sorry for Martha I wanted to cry at the line "shutting her eyes tight, desperate to loose herself in her dreams, where she was happy" :(

Poor girl has nothing , she needs Jack :(

and it looks like KIm's getting his priorities sorted out , its about time, god knows whether Kit will take him back though :unsure:

I can't wait for the next update :D

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! another great update even if there wasn't the same amount of suprise as in the last 2 chapters. I lurrrved the Tachel fluff in what would normally be an extremely serious situation.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, with more Leah and Martha interaction + Tachel at the hospital (I hope Rach has a scan to check if Peanut's ok :) )

Oh wow Kirsty this chapter was sooo good (as usual!) Loved the extended Tachel chapter, I loved that they were getting a bit carried away with each other while Jimmy's going silently mad :lol: they're acting exactly like a newlywed couple and it's so sweet. I loved how Tony was being the supportive, comforting, perfect husband whilst Rachel was being her typical self and putting others first. It was nice the way Tony showed some anger towards her, it can't be easy for him to see her being so nice after what Jimmy did. You describe things so well that I could picture exactly what was happening all the way through and the thoughts and feelings of the characters are so well portrayed. The Tachel fluff was so beautiful :wub: My two favourite lines were "I'm kind of more concerned about my pregnant wife" and "After this I just want to curl up with you and make it all go away :( " Oh and of course "I really love you so much!" and "I love you too, more than I've ever loved anyone" Awww smooth talker Tony haha.

I also really enjoyed the Leah/Martha stuff. It's nice to see Martha has a friend and I think Leah's a good person to help her through the grief seeing as she's experienced the same thing. I guess Leah had VJ to pull her through though, poor Martha has nothing :( It's so sad the way you've described her pain.

Kim. Good boy for going back to Kit. You both deserve each other. (Who said that? Hehe) It's quite sad he's kept a picture of him and Rachel all this time, good thing Kit didn't find that!

More more more Kirsty, you're such an awesome writer :)

Thank you for the comments. I love that you put some much effort into them!! It means so much. :wub: I have a few ideas so i think this will keep going a while yet!! :D If you stop enjoying it tell me what you want to make it better, hehe. Suggestions are welcome!

Again, thanks so much guys. You rock.

Kirsty I'm soooooooo sorry I have been completely rubbish at keeping up but not that sorry as I had so much to read and it was all so mind blowingly good!!

Jimmy!! :o I absolutely never saw that coming and the whole thing was written to absolute perfection. SO emotional and SO dramatic and not at all over the top - well, not by Summer Bay standards anyway!! :P

I think I need to read it again to review properly but seriously, wow. So amazing. Kim you little :angry: Poor Martha. And I love that you have Leah and Martha talking, they've definately missed a trick with that one in the actual show. And Leah and Hugo :wub: Even though I hate Hugo :angry:

God it was all so good! I can not WAIT until the next installment. And we all know Kim loves Rachel more than Kit! As long as we can leave it at that then I'm ok. I can get on board with the Tachel love now! Besides you write them so well it's impossible not to love them.

EDIT: stupid emoticon restrictions. :angry face:

Edited by rachel&kim