And Just Like That - Everything Changes (by KirstyEkua) - comments

-Kevin-

He clutched a cushion to his chest, resting his chin on it. (Tony)

You described Tony perfectly to his character as on H&A. :-) Loved that sentence, reminded me of one scene, when he found out about Jack, and angry and everything. I vaguely remember him clutching a cushion on the sofa in his house, something about it is familiar.

Good little update and I certainly didn't expect the surprise to be about Rachel's father. Wow - Brad turning up is out of blue, looking forward to see what you have got in store! :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter Kirsty :D

I never thought the suprise would be her dad! I feel i bit sorry for Tony after that chapter he was only trying to help but i understand why Rachel got so mad!!

Oooo i wonder why Brad has arrived???

Update soon :D:D

Edited by steff99

Great chapter.

Rachel was mad! :lol: Poor Tony he was only trying to help Rach. Maybe she went just a bit OTT he only gave her an address its not like she has to do anything with it.

Ooh Brad is back, that was a surprise! :lol: Wonder what he is doing back.

Update soon.

He clutched a cushion to his chest, resting his chin on it. (Tony)

You described Tony perfectly to his character as on H&A. :-) Loved that sentence, reminded me of one scene, when he found out about Jack, and angry and everything. I vaguely remember him clutching a cushion on the sofa in his house, something about it is familiar.

Good little update and I certainly didn't expect the surprise to be about Rachel's father. Wow - Brad turning up is out of blue, looking forward to see what you have got in store! :)

Yes I definetely agree. And when Rachel found out about Bridget and came home, Tony was lying on the couch clutching a pillow to his chin, it's a Tony mannerism, well noticed Kirsty ;)

Oh Rachel what are you doing? I'm going to blame her pregnancy hormones :lol: Poor Tony was all excited thinking he'd done something she'd be happy with and she goes off on one, it's not like he invited her Dad to their home and forced Rachel to meet him, he only got his phone number! That comment about not noticing she was pregnant was mean but I'm glad she apologised straight away. (although in the real show I think this applies to Tony!)

Rachel's going to need to do something to make up for it now! Sorry, I got so absorbed in the storyline I haven't actually commented on your writing skills Kirst, absolutely fantastic chapter as always! It's so well written that I can see both sides of the argument (although I think Rachel way over-reacted) I love that you keep bringing all these past characters back, can't wait to see what Brad's doing there! He's just walked into the middle or an argument that's going to be uncomfortable!

Laura (homeandawayxoxo) it's been mentioned a few times that Rachel's a bad cook. There was an episode where she put a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon of curry powder when she made dinner for everyone :lol: And also when Rachel cooked Tony a roast he said "that's impressive...for you!"

Please update soon Kirsty I love, love, love this fic so much! I hope the fight's resolved soon, I like to see happy Tachel :wub: Loved the little bit of mush to start the chapter off :wub:

Awww thank you Laura for that comment :D

Thanks everyone else as well, you're comments are so apperciated!! Yup Red Ranger she did over react a bit but it's not over yet :D I'll have another update in a few days, hopefully by the end of the weekend. This one will be longer i promise, and feature more characters.

Thanks for being such loyal readers :wub:

Yes I definetely agree. And when Rachel found out about Bridget and came home, Tony was lying on the couch clutching a pillow to his chin, it's a Tony mannerism, well noticed Kirsty ;)

Thanks, charmed! I knew that it was a Tony character but wasn't totally sure...and yes of course the scene where Rachel found out about Bridget - that was another good scene. I love these kind of scenes, cos it shows Tony's vulnerably and his sensitive side. :)

Anyway, aye, looking forward to an update soon... :)

Great update as usual Kirsty :D

OMG what is happening to Martha.I cant believe she is sticking glass into herself :(

I loved Hugo saying the girl in the film is hot and Leah saying oh hotter than me :lol:

Loved the interaction between Rachel and Brad :wub:

Update soon pleaseee :)