Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Okay so considering she's a cop, she really has a thing for the bad boys!

First time she was with Angelo, he was suspended for attacking Belle (yeah I know he didn't do it, but they thought he had).

Second time she got with Angelo, was when he came back after shooting Jack, and he was unavailable as he was with the perky one.

And now she's going after Brax...

That said, she has so much chemistry with Brax. The writers would be stupid if they put her back with Angelo, when their chemistry is nothing compared to this!

Hell yea they have chemistry! I'm loving these to so far....(Even though I did love Charlie&Angelo together) And episode 5238????? I wont say but if you seen it, you know! :wub:

I've seen it, and wow is all I have to say. Can't wait to see where these two go. Haven't been this excited about a couple for a while.

And I was also a Changelo fan, but sorry that ship has now sailed! On this one now!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so considering she's a cop, she really has a thing for the bad boys!

First time she was with Angelo, he was suspended for attacking Belle (yeah I know he didn't do it, but they thought he had).

Second time she got with Angelo, was when he came back after shooting Jack, and he was unavailable as he was with the perky one.

And now she's going after Brax...

That said, she has so much chemistry with Brax. The writers would be stupid if they put her back with Angelo, when their chemistry is nothing compared to this!

Hell yea they have chemistry! I'm loving these to so far....(Even though I did love Charlie&Angelo together) And episode 5238????? I wont say but if you seen it, you know! :wub:

I've seen it, and wow is all I have to say. Can't wait to see where these two go. Haven't been this excited about a couple for a while.

And I was also a Changelo fan, but sorry that ship has now sailed! On this one now!

I find myself agreeing! As much as I loved Charlie and Angelo together, wow, Charlie and Brax have some awesome chemistry there already! More than Charlie ever had with Angelo, imo. I am looking forward too seeing what happens here.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else find Charlie very annoying with all the faces she pulls? It's always the same. She's got to be the most rubbish cop out there and she's never there for Ruby who I find annoying as well. :lol:

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Does anyone else find Charlie very annoying with all the faces she pulls? It's always the same. She's got to be the most rubbish cop out there and she's never there for Ruby who I find annoying as well. :lol:

The facial expressions get on my nerves at times but at least she has them. Some of the others only seem to have one and the only way to know what they're feeling (sad, angry, lonely etc) is to listen to what they're saying because you certainly can't tell from the masks they wear.

Angelo is by far the most rubbish cop that's ever been on the show, he was incompetent, stupid, not to mention all the crimes he committed. Charlie's done the wrong thing (probably too often), but at least she actually seems to know how to do her job; it'd just be nice if she didn't over do it sometimes.

As for her never being there for Ruby? I'd agree that while she was with Angelo, it seemed to be more about his and their problems with little time for Ruby, but this year she has made more of an effort and has really tried to be there for Ruby. She's also been less judgemental and willing to listen to Ruby, which takes some effort when you consider the way Ruby's been acting. I think she will always overreact to certain situations because that seems to be her personality and I hope that when they put her in another relationship that they will balance her storylines more to include Ruby and not just the latest bad boy.

The only times I've really noticed her facial expressions is when she's in full on cop mode. She always looks like she's smelling something awful. Can't say it really bothers me though, and like the person above says, at least she has facial expressions. How bad has Romeo been with this whole Indi thing!! Sometimes I can't even tell if he's awake never mind what he's feeling.

• 5 weeks later...

I felt sorry for Brax tonight... He really likes Charlie...

Did anyone see the preview for tomorrow? I don't think she is honest with him about the date.

I hope they both just admit their feelings and be a proper couple.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• 3 weeks later...

I think Charlie's professionalism and competence, which have always been a bit hit and miss, have been at an all-time low lately.Her handling of Ruby and Casey breaking into someone's house was appalling:There's no way she should have been allowed anywhere near that case since, despite making the rights noises when Brax tried to blackmail her, she was clearly incapable of doing her job. And after the way she's been fooling around with Brax recently and ignoring legitimate concerns about him and his family, she should be thrown off the force or at least busted back down to constable.