Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Does any one else think that "Who murdered Grant" is going along the same lines as who murdered Sam? Jack and Martha where the prime suspects in that case. This mystery is heading the same way.

Charlie was raped by Grant. Ruby is the product of that rape. Angelo has killed before and would probably do any thing to help Charlie. Same scenario, but different story line. Ruby, Charlie and Angelo are all suspects. Morag will then come in and solve the crime again.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I never ever ever liked Charlie. When I heard this storyline was coming up I rolled my eyes and thought, this is going to be terrible.

How wrong I was. This Ruby/Charlie stuff has been great, and I am now officially a Charlie fan.

I always liked Ruby, but she hasn't really done anything since she arrived, except hang off Xavier all day long. This story has given them both something to get their teeth into and they've both risen to the occasion.

Like someone already posted, this storyline seems to pull Charlies whole character together and pretty much all her other storylines seem to make sense now.

I can't wait to see how this Grant stuff plays out. My only hope is that it's not another someone ends up in prison, even though they're innocent, they rock the green shorts for a few weeks, untill Morag clears it all up and they're freed. But not before having befriended/annoyed some other inmate who will show up in the bay a few weeks later and try to kill someone.

Apparently Angelo and Charlie break up yeah? I think they have been a very boring couple. Charlie's character has gone way downhill...and Angelo's attractiveness has just died with it.

She was supposed to have that "long term relationship" at some point, her and Angelo have been on and off... I vote when Kirsty leaves she gets with Miles. They's have cute babies. She can be the working copper mum and Miles the stay home part time teacher dad :P

Edited by Jamey-Maria
spoiler tags

^ your first sentence should be in spoiler tags.

Hmm, I'm iffy about this storyline, and how they're panning it out :/ Her being suspended when Robert Roberson doesn't actually have enough proof to suspend her apart from "i think you might have done it" seems to be a bit dodgy to me. Then again, I suppose nobody can verify she was home / she did issues a death threat to him in public, etc.

It's great to see Esther getting her teeth into another big storyline though; I particularly thought the scenes where Ross was getting questioned very effective, the way the camera repeatedly zoomed in on her so Robert could gauge her reaction. Very effective.

Hmm, I'm iffy about this storyline, and how they're panning it out :/ Her being suspended when Robert Roberson doesn't actually have enough proof to suspend her apart from "i think you might have done it" seems to be a bit dodgy to me. Then again, I suppose nobody can verify she was home / she did issues a death threat to him in public, etc.

Well like Charlie said herself, she expected to be excluded from the investigation because of her connection to Grant, but she didn't think she'd be suspended.

It was kind of weird that he suspended her after being in the bay about 5 minutes and not really properly questioning anybody.

If he'd interviewed everyone properly, and not just accused Angelo and Charlie, and then still have thought it was Charlie, then suspended her, that would have made more sense.

As it is, it's like he just came into the bay and jumped to the most obvious conclusion based on local gossip. Not very good police work.

Apparently Angelo and Charlie break up yeah? I think they have been a very boring couple. Charlie's character has gone way downhill...and Angelo's attractiveness has just died with it.

She was supposed to have that "long term relationship" at some point, her and Angelo have been on and off... I vote when Kirsty leaves she gets with Miles. They's have cute babies. She can be the working copper mum and Miles the stay home part time teacher dad :P

Yes but she's supposedly supposed to say

the L word

to Angelo at some point soon and I have a feeling it will either be next week or the week after that she says it - supposedly its

'I Love you more than anything, so I can't believe you'd go and...'

I just can't see her getting with Miles to be honest..it just doesn't add up (unless you were joking of cause...lol)