Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you do spoiler tags?? i tried and it did not work...???

I thought the staff did it ?

Members are supposed to add their own spoiler tags in to their own posts if needs be.

The staff only add the spoiler tags in if a member has included a spoiler and haven't put them in spoiler tags.

So how are they added then??

Your question has been answered by l444 in the Darryl "Brax" Braxton thread but just to refresh:

Spoiler tags are to your left when you're typing a new message up to post. Whilst writing it if you look to your left hand side there's a 'quick access' panel which has a list of all the things to insert into your message if needed to. If you click on 'Insert: SPOILER' then a box will appear for you to write in the text that you want to keep hidden, once you've done that it will appear with spoiler tags once you have posted it. Hope that helps.

I hope we see a return to the old Charlie. She was my favourite character but I'm really disliking her at the moment with the ease in which she buys into his endless lies (he just never stops) and everytime she has doubts (just about every week), he just lies some more and they have sex and all the doubts are gone (until the next time). She's selling out everything she believes in for a man she still doesn't trust (and for good reason) and has little credibility as a cop as long as she continues to ignore her instincts - which have been spot on in regards to him, if only she'd forget about the sex for more than five seconds.

I really wish she'd stop talking about how important her jobs is, how dangerous they are, how compromised she is, asking if he is using her and then ignoring it all for a quick roll in the sack - it's time she remembered she was a cop and a mother and started acting like it and steering clear of the leader of a gang of no good trouble makers. Cops are supposed to be above reproach so she should never have become involved with someone of such a questionable nature, especially after she was convinced he was a criminal (guess what Charlie, HE IS).

I like cop Charlie, this Charlie is just sad and pathetic the way she eats up his lies and forgets everything so easily - right now she is a hypocrite with no credibility or integrity as a cop. No woman deserves to be with a man who uses and lies the way Brax has and even if he finds himself falling for her, I hope he's not rewarded for his deplorable behaviour by entering into a long term relationship with a woman he's shown so little respect for.

I just hope that Charlie either decides on her career or her criminal because she can't have both - she's proven she can't do her job properly since she's been with him and she will forever be compromised as a cop if she is with him.

I think that this is thei feisty Charlie that came on the show. I love her now. We all change as we mature and get older and Charlie has been doing that each year. However, when she was with Angelo, she was not as fun and feisty as now. I hope she stay just as she is!!

I think that this is thei feisty Charlie that came on the show. I love her now. We all change as we mature and get older and Charlie has been doing that each year. However, when she was with Angelo, she was not as fun and feisty as now. I hope she stay just as she is!!

Too bad it's all based on lies and deceptions. I for one, hope that she doesn't stay the gullible fool who buys every lie told to her by this man. This isn't the Charlie who first came onto the show, that Charlie did her job and she didn't really care who she put off side to do it; this Charlie is being made a fool of and is certainly not doing her job - she's allowed herself to be compromised.

If the writers ever allow her to find out, she's not going to be fun or feisty, she's going to be utterly devastated and humiliated, all because she let herself believe this man's lies.

Charlie deserves to be with someone who respects her and can be honest with her and that's certainly not Brax, because he has done nothing but lie and deceive her and that's about all he is ever capable of; let's face it, he can never be honest without her arresting him, though with the way the writers have her eating out of his hand, she'll probably let him off and take him to bed instead.

Cop Charlie was feisty, she did her job and she had fun (I agree, she was a little dull when with Angelo, but much better when she was in separate scenes to him); this Charlie just seems to have sex, swallow his lies and compromise herself. For me, cop Charlie is miles better than the Charlie who's been on the past few weeks - at least I could respect that character a little more, unlike this Charlie who so easily allowed herself to be seduced by a man she knows deep down is a criminal.