Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

I reckon he believes his actions are justified because they are in the name of a better life for himself and possibly his family! That reason won't stand up in court but it'll be used to play on the emotional side of the audience, to get them to all like Brax again despite what he did, and possibly Charlie too!

Absolutely.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the scenes with Charlie and Casey. She was acting motherly and like a girlfriend of his brother. It was cute. Cant wait to see more of her in that role.

I think the bust is definitly going to be challenging with her relationship. I just hope it is not Brax that gets arrested.

• 5 weeks later...

I really feel for charlie at the moment, she really is heartbroken

Also does Bianca know that charlie was raped? Just with Bianca not coping I was half expecting some kind of conversation between them about, well how charlie went through the same thing, just something other than the cop to victim type conversation

• 1 month later...

I think it was quite stupid of Charlie to have

shot Hammer today!

<_<

Couldn't she have merely

shot

him in the leg or something?!

She has just made matters so much worse for herself...she didn't need to

kill him

, yet she did!

She's a cop for God's sake, shouldn't she have more sense! And she can't use the excuse about her life being threatened! She's a cop, they are trained for this kind of thing!

You are not using your head, Charlie! <_<

I like it... I am happy with how everything played out today. I am looking forward to how she handles things tomorrow

Tomorrow, she's going to run away from her problems rather than face them head on! <_< That is not how you deal with things!

It is only going to be worse for her when she comes back! I'm not surprised though...Charlie has always run away from her problems!....<_<