Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

:angry: Charlie is unrecognisable as a cop or even as Charlie in the past few weeks and is close to the point of no return; she's even making Ruby look good her behaviour and unprofessionalism has been that bad. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to end anytime soon, at least not until the writers have completely ruined her, which they seem quite happy to do.

:angry: The longer this storyline drags on, the more I find myself disliking Charlie and I hate that, she was my favourite character but I hate the person they're turning her into. She's been irresponsible, incompetent, she's ignored concerns from the community and she's allowed herself to be compromised far too easily, despite her so called love for her job and all over some worthless guy.

:angry: She deserves to lose her job and the respect of the community after this whole mess is over; I always thought Angelo (who I absolutely despise) was the most incompetent cop but right now, Charlie's making him look good.

:angry: So thanks writers, you're ruining yet another character for me; at this rate, there won't be much too many left that I can be bothered to stick around for.

NOTE: keep your keystrokes off ruining Dex and Watson, they're fine like they are.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love what the writers are doing for Charlie. She needed someone in her life to make her lively again and that is what Brax is doing. Plus all the conversations she has with him about parenting have helped her so much with her relationship iwth Ruby.

I actually miss fiesty Charlie...because I started watching the youtube show of Charlie clips from 2008 and she has changed so much...Bring fiesty Charlie back!

I do however love her relationship with Brax it's wrong on so many levels yet they seem right for each other and it makes it exciting to watch. However I'd like to see more of them as a normal couple like when they were drinking wine outside because that was just adorable!

Charlie is by far my best character on home and away. Esther Anderson is stunning!

I think this is the fiesty Charlie back... when she was with Angelo she lost her spark... now that she is with Brax she has got it back. All their bantering is awesome.

I bet when Teagan comes she gets even more exciting!!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I agree about Angelo. Him & Charlie were never good together & I don't think that they had any chemistry or real connection, he made Charlie look/seem boring & she is anything but that, she's one of the most interesting characters on the show, she's amazing.

& I think that now she is with Brax, he brings out the real Charlie, I like her feisty side & her 'I don't take any crap attitude' that she sometimes has going on. Which is one of the many reasons why I think that they're so good together, they bring out the best in each other. We see the fun, real interesting Charlie that she is, hopefully it carries on & we get to see more with the things/storylines coming up.

Edited by l444

Please make sure that if storylines that haven't been seen on Australian episodes are mentioned in the Character/Actor thread that they are placed in spoiler tags. Otherwise it would be a good idea to discuss spoilers in the Spoiler Section.