Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Very last ep of Charlie aired today in NZ. Very sad. Im going to miss her on screen. And her and Brax.

RIP Charlie Buckton

Me too! :( It will not be the same without her on it. Am gonna miss her on screen but I will miss her and Ruby together as I had enjoyed watching their mother-daughter relationship on the show. Her last epi will be aired tomorrow evening in NZ. So sad there will be no more scenes between Charlie and Ruby this year! Not fair! Should have loved to see more of them this year if Charlie wasn't shot! *sniffles* RIP Charlie Buckton :(

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very last ep of Charlie aired today in NZ. Very sad. Im going to miss her on screen. And her and Brax.

RIP Charlie Buckton

Me too! :( It will not be the same without her on it. Am gonna miss her on screen but I will miss her and Ruby together as I had enjoyed watching their mother-daughter relationship on the show. Her last epi will be aired tomorrow evening in NZ. So sad there will be no more scenes between Charlie and Ruby this year! Not fair! Should have loved to see more of them this year if Charlie wasn't shot! *sniffles* RIP Charlie Buckton :(

Yes. when Ruby was like 'mum, mum, muummy' i was almost in tears :(

Im going to miss Brax and her relationship so much. Like One minute they have a happy future a head of them and next thing Charlie is dead.

RIP Charlie Buckton! :( I raised my drink to the screen at the end and said "Rest in peace, Charlie." I tried to cry when she died but can't. I never cried at sad moments and etc...on TV shows/movies.

Charlie had been my favourite character since the Charlie/Joey storyline. I am gonna miss her so much. :( Good luck for the future, Esther.

Rebeeca was sooo amazing tonight!! I am thinking about writing a letter to her :)

Tonight was so sad when we said goodbye to our favourite character Charlie Buckton who had been on our screens for 3 and a half years! She always bring drama and etc... to the show :)

RIP Charlie Buckton! :( I am gonna miss her so much on the show and soooo sad we would never be able to see more of Chax including her relationship with Ruby this year!

Esther did a amazing job in the Charlie/Ruby storyline when Charlie reveals the truth to Ruby and I did like that storyline but sadly it drove a wedge between Charlie and Ruby. I was glad they were growing closer again in Episode 4932 (since Ruby tracked down Grant) but grrr...they were droven apart, thanks to Grant\'s lies claiming he didn\'t rape Charlie and it drove a wedge between Charlie and Ruby.

But in the end, I was glad Ruby realised Grant was lying and Charlie was telling the truth. So how I hated Grant for coming between Charlie and Ruby claiming he did nothing to Charlie... :angry:

I always enjoyed watching Charlie/Ruby\'s relationship and the scenes between them :) It was one of the thing I will miss about on the show this year-their mother/daughter relationship.

I will carry on watching the show so now Charlie\'s gone but it\'s gonna be hard to image it without her on it...

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

• 4 weeks later...

It's just not the same without her. She made all the characters around her so much better too.

I hope she finds a new role fast, would love to see whatever she is going to do next.

Really sad though that we don't get to see Chax and Charlie/Ruby storylines develop any further :(

Thank God for fanfiction, those stories give a little bit of comfort at least.

Really devastated though that she left the show as I am finally living in Sydney now and am going to visit the set,

really wanted to meet her. Just my luck I guess :rolleyes: