Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When Charlie first appeared on the show, I was a little uncertain about her character. She seemed really curt and uncaring but over the year and a half on the show she's really grown and is actually now my favourite female character with Ruby a close second (helped nicely by the mother/daughter storyline I must add).

I love how the persona we first saw has been explained over the years especially with the recent storylines and now we can understand where that attitude and personality came from :)

I can't wait to see how Charlie is involved in the season finale. Am so exctied to see her unmasked the mystery person behind everything, although I hate that she might risk her life to do it :(

• 1 month later...

i love charlie since the storyline with her and ruby i think it is awesome and charlie is now a M**F lol i just want sumone to say to Ruby, "Yr mam a M**F" and just to see rubys face lol coz becca does fab shocked faces lol:):)

just want her and ruby to be them again with extra

• 7 months later...

Esther is doing an amazing job. Looking back over her portrayal, she had got better as she's gone on.

Charlie at the moment: I love all the scenes that are going on between her and Ruby. (Writers have finally got mother/daughter scenes!:)) although, I think Charlie is taking too much on: IE trying to help Angelo, sort the mess with the alcohol thing, sort a functional relationship with Ruby. She need to tackle one thing at a time.

But, like I saw: Love Esther's portrayal as Charlie, thinks she's AMAZING and Charlie is -without a doubt- my favorite character :)