Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

Charlie, you're a cop, it's supposed to be important to you so dump the criminal and start investigating like you said you would.

Trust your instincts, they were right when they told you he was dirty, so start doing your job, because he's not worth risking your career over; it's all lies with him anyway.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this is thei feisty Charlie that came on the show. I love her now. We all change as we mature and get older and Charlie has been doing that each year. However, when she was with Angelo, she was not as fun and feisty as now. I hope she stay just as she is!!

Too bad it's all based on lies and deceptions. I for one, hope that she doesn't stay the gullible fool who buys every lie told to her by this man. This isn't the Charlie who first came onto the show, that Charlie did her job and she didn't really care who she put off side to do it; this Charlie is being made a fool of and is certainly not doing her job - she's allowed herself to be compromised.

If the writers ever allow her to find out, she's not going to be fun or feisty, she's going to be utterly devastated and humiliated, all because she let herself believe this man's lies.

Charlie deserves to be with someone who respects her and can be honest with her and that's certainly not Brax, because he has done nothing but lie and deceive her and that's about all he is ever capable of; let's face it, he can never be honest without her arresting him, though with the way the writers have her eating out of his hand, she'll probably let him off and take him to bed instead.

Cop Charlie was feisty, she did her job and she had fun (I agree, she was a little dull when with Angelo, but much better when she was in separate scenes to him); this Charlie just seems to have sex, swallow his lies and compromise herself. For me, cop Charlie is miles better than the Charlie who's been on the past few weeks - at least I could respect that character a little more, unlike this Charlie who so easily allowed herself to be seduced by a man she knows deep down is a criminal.

Charlie was boring - at least now she is showing some sort of emotion - good or bad! every other love interest she has had to me has been unbelievable and the chemistry minimal or non existant. He does not have her eating out of his hand she knows whats going on and I still think there will be a massive twist to this whole storyline yet. Just my opinion anyway.

Give Charlie some credit. She still investigates him and his family, but when there is not evidence, there is no evidence. These boys are good at hiding the evidence of their "activities" but there is more to this than meets the eye and I for one is happy to see Charlie happy and have her spark back. It has been way too long.

^^You're so right!

It's great to see that mischievous spark in Charlie again!

And she does really like Brax...I don't remember what she was like with Angelo but you can't definately tell from the look in her eyes and the smile on her face that she really likes him!

And Brax realy likes her too! That could be the only truthful side to him a the moment; his feelings for Charlie!

Give Charlie some credit. She still investigates him and his family, but when there is not evidence, there is no evidence. These boys are good at hiding the evidence of their "activities" but there is more to this than meets the eye and I for one is happy to see Charlie happy and have her spark back. It has been way too long.

It's called being compromised, which she's said over and over herself. Evidence or not, she should not be with him while anyone in his gang is being investigated, especially if she is investigating him. It's absolutely ridiculous for her to believe she can do her job while sleeping with him - a good defence attorney could get any evidence she collected thrown out as tainted because she's compromised.

He's the head of a gang linked to criminal activities which should have been enough for any cop with any integrity or brains to avoid, especially for a Sergeant. She's supposed to be above suspicion, compromising herself with anyone with links to crime, especially a gang, then evidence or not, it is a bad look.

I don't care if he likes her or not, with the way he has lied and used her, he doesn't deserve her and Charlie deserves someone decent and that is not Brax. He sells drugs and uses violence to keep his Boys in order. He's not worth risking anything for, especially not her career.

I'm just trying to imagine how happy she will be when she finds out he's been playing her and that he's been lying all this time. How is that going to make her feel? Humiliated, devastated and used and far from happy.

At least with Cop Charlie I could have some respect for, unlike this one who's making a mokery of the uniform she's supposed to hold dear.

Charlie's attitude at the moment seems to be "I think you're a criminal but I'll carry on sleeping with you anyway."Giving Brax the benefit of the doubt when there's no firm evidence is one thing but if she wants to keep seeing him, and even if she doesn't, then she needs to tell her superiors that she's been involved with him and get herself taken off the case, instead of lying to everyone and trampling all over police ethics.She might have investigated him up to a point but she's also made bad calls out of a desire to trust him, like sending the roadblock on a wild goose chase and letting him smuggling Brodie out.She is totally compromised and there's no way she can do her job effectively.

I loved this week clips of them thus far. The beach scene was so innocent on Charlie's part. Brax always has his guard up though. He did not get backed into anything. What she said to him about being gutless or stupid (unattractive qualities) really made him think. YOu could tell. So awesome to see her taking a stand even if she loves him!

• 2 weeks later...

I love how Charlie called Casey 'Case' today..it was really quite sweet and motherly even!

Just shows how much she is accepting him, and Brax too! :)

I thought that, I just thought it was really nice for a change to see nice scenes between those two.

I do think seeing more of their family life had made charlie understand them more

I thought that, I just thought it was really nice for a change to see nice scenes between those two.

I do think seeing more of their family life had made charlie understand them more

Definately...and while I'm not justifying his actions, I do believe the reason that Brax, and Heath, got involved with drugs to begin with was because growing up they had it tough and they didn't have a lot of money!

Done properly and quietly, drugs bring in large amounts of money quick so Brax and Heath probably jumped at the idea. Getting the RB's involved has escalated their dealings into a mass cultivation which obviously makes the penalty worse but when it comes to drug money, everybody wants a slice!

Again, I am not justifying their actions...there are plenty of better, legal ways of making money, and I doubt Brax and Heath just immediately started selling drugs. They may have tried and failed at other business ventures and felt that this was the only way they could bring in serious cash!

I do wonder though sometimes whether Brax realises that what he is doing is wrong! He seems to continue doing it without a lot of concern for whole gets in trouble along the way! Where are his morals in this sense?

I reckon he believes his actions are justified because they are in the name of a better life for himself and possibly his family! That reason won't stand up in court but it'll be used to play on the emotional side of the audience, to get them to all like Brax again despite what he did, and possibly Charlie too!

I just hope the drug bust occurs soon!

It was shown in the promo so obviously it will occur in the upcoming months!

I'm looking forward to it to be honest! I'm sick of Brax getting away with everything, and controlling Charlie the way he does! <_<