Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

I like it... I am happy with how everything played out today. I am looking forward to how she handles things tomorrow

Tomorrow, she's going to run away from her problems rather than face them head on! <_< That is not how you deal with things!

It is only going to be worse for her when she comes back! I'm not surprised though...Charlie has always run away from her problems!....<_<

Yet again we find that everyone else is paying for Brax's indiscretions!! Past and Present. I'm sick of this. When will HE be the one to suffer the consequences of his actions. Charlie is suffering for her part in carrying on the affair.

When will Brax start getting it in the neck? He seems to come out of every situation unscathed and it's getting very, very annoying. It's almost like Home and Away is proving the point that there is a lot of injustice in the world. Hard working good people take the hardest knocks while those who cut corners, break the law and cause harm to others get off with lighter sentences. It's a joke.

Who will fall victim next?

As a police officer, what Charlie did was completely irresponsible. There was no way this was going to look anything but dodgy considering her superior knows about her affair with Brax. Had it been any other situation she probably would have gotten away with a slap on the wrist but now she has made things a whole lot worse for herself.

Also, I find it kind disturbing that as a mother, Charlie is happy to go off and leave Ruby home alone with all the trouble in the Bay. Hammer may be dead, but that doesn't mean that someone else in his gang won't try getting revenge for what Charlie or Brax have done.

Yet again Brax's way of "handling" things proves to be an epic failure. It's time he realised he's not as clever or invincible as he thinks he is.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it... I am happy with how everything played out today. I am looking forward to how she handles things tomorrow

Tomorrow, she's going to run away from her problems rather than face them head on! <_< That is not how you deal with things!

It is only going to be worse for her when she comes back! I'm not surprised though...Charlie has always run away from her problems!....<_<

As a police officer, what Charlie did was completely irresponsible. There was no way this was going to look anything but dodgy considering her superior knows about her affair with Brax. Had it been any other situation she probably would have gotten away with a slap on the wrist but now she has made things a whole lot worse for herself.

Also, I find it kind disturbing that as a mother, Charlie is happy to go off and leave Ruby home alone with all the trouble in the Bay. Hammer may be dead, but that doesn't mean that someone else in his gang won't try getting revenge for what Charlie or Brax have done.

How is she going to explain the gun? If she lies for Brax then I will lose what little respect I have left for her. An illegal firearm that Brax brought there was used to kill a rival gang member, that alone should raise questions and if it doesn't, then this has all been pointless; all this violence and now death without any consquences. At the very least, Brax should face firearms charges and even if Joyce is the only one in on her sordid affair, there should still be serious questions as to why she was there and why Brax was there. After all of the problems, life and death situations and lies that Brax has brought into her life, it's about time Charlie decided if a man she doesn't really knows is worth risking everything for.

This is one of the problems I have with how they write Charlie; they seem to forget that she's a mother and therefore has responsibilities. Ruby may be old enough to look after herself, but in the past week or so, Charlie has been shot and kidnapped because of her ex's criminal dealings and even from jail Jake can organise someone to come after her, so it's extremely irresponsible to leave Ruby at a time like this, especially when Ruby is no doubt upset about all that has happened.

I thought Charlie only shot him I didn't relaize until the sneak peek at the end when she told Brax I shot a man to save your life and your still lying

Sooner or Later the police are going to find out it was Casey who lit the fire but Brax is trying to protect his brother.

Edited by Aden_Belle

How is she going to explain the gun? If she lies for Brax then I will lose what little respect I have left for her. An illegal firearm that Brax brought there was used to kill a rival gang member, that alone should raise questions and if it doesn't, then this has all been pointless; all this violence and now death without any consquences. At the very least, Brax should face firearms charges and even if Joyce is the only one in on her sordid affair, there should still be serious questions as to why she was there and why Brax was there. After all of the problems, life and death situations and lies that Brax has brought into her life, it's about time Charlie decided if a man she doesn't really knows is worth risking everything for.

This is one of the problems I have with how they write Charlie; they seem to forget that she's a mother and therefore has responsibilities. Ruby may be old enough to look after herself, but in the past week or so, Charlie has been shot and kidnapped because of her ex's criminal dealings and even from jail Jake can organise someone to come after her, so it's extremely irresponsible to leave Ruby at a time like this, especially when Ruby is no doubt upset about all that has happened.

I am also glad to see that Charlie didn't lie for Brax. I didn't think she would have, as her character in the past has been so hell bent on doing the right thing by the law. I know she has slipped with her affair with Brax, but she has hasn't bent the rules for him yet and i don't think she will in the future. If the writers let this happen, they have ciompletely changed the one thing her character has always reflected!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Charlie actually makes me laugh so much sometimes.

Is there any way she could go out with somebody who is not linked to a criminal investigation - there was Hugo, Angelo, there's Brax and then there was this guy today! I know he was just a victim of the robbery but either she met him through a robbery!

The woman needs a life outside of her job!

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie has recently plummeted to even deeper depths of pathetic than I ever thought was possible. Dragging Bianca into her absolutely RIDICULOUS mistakes has annoyed me so much! Fair enough she can ruin her life and career all she likes but when she starts getting her friends to act as brainless and stupid as she is thats where I draw the line. Bianca's one of my favourite characters and seeing her get involved in this tripe is really bugging me.

Bianca summed it up for me when Charlie asked "what was I supposed to do?"........ "I dont know maybe YOUR JOB" - got it in 1 Bianca.

Charlie is damaged beyond repair for me now, I am sick to the teeth of her and her absolutely stupid way of thinking. Sooner she leaves the better!

I love where Charlie is right now... she has had some internal delimmas going on and now Bianca is right in the middle of it. Because of what her decisions have done to her morals and relationships, she has decided to quit her job. Also, Bianca was in the middle of it by deciding to start something with Heath and the fall out was her being involved in all the drama surronding the car crash. Hopefully it shows her what a risky decision that was. I liked their scenes together, Heath needs someone like her, but I have always liked her with Liam.