Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Zetti :).

I really should edit my other post, but I can't be bothered :P. I meant to add a little bit to show you what the tone of the story would be like. So here it is instead...

Have you ever had that feeling when you wake up? You know, the one you get when you just know that you’re going to have a sucky day? Well, I have.

The day in question was a Friday. I remember it all to well. I opened my eyes and slowly climbed out of bed. I pulled on my dressing gown and opened the curtains in my bedroom. It was sunny, I could see no clouds in the sky, yet I felt as it the end of the world was near. I soon learnt I wasn’t far from wrong.

This wont be out for quite a long time, because I'm working on Forseen now and I have a lot planned for that fic and it will probably end up being quite long and probably wont be finished until next year.

This is a similar fic, when I say that I mean it has the same characters and the same style of writing, because I flove those characters and I write how I write :P

Title: Examination Theories

Main Characters: Nicole Franklin, Aden Jefferies, Geoff Campbell, Belle Taylor, Annie Campbell, Ruby Buckton and Melody Jones.

Rating: A for Drug Use, Rape, Suicidal Thoughts, Language, Sexual Content and Scenes of tension, and (Moderate) Violence.

Summary: It was Nicole's idea to raise money and send off suffering residents of Summer Bay to South Carolina for a holiday, and it resulted in tragedy when the plane crashed and all 417 passengers and crew aboard the craft were killed. Nicole suddenly shuts down because of the guilt and won't let anyone near her. When a pre-Christmas party is organized by the year twelves, it's the first social event that Nicole attends since the accident. But it quickly spirals out of control when Nicole is taken advantage of by a college student. How does Nicole deal with it, and how does she cope with the changes in her life?

OK, so i'm planning a series 2 to 'the boy with the torn in his side'. That was my first ever fan fiction and despite all the faults i can see in it reading it back I am very proud and attached to it now.

Series 2 I hope to be a step up from this. It will be continuing on from the first series but there will hopefully be a bit less going on overall so that the characters actually have a bit of time to interact properly and be a bit happy and work through all their issues that linger from the first series. I hope to write it in a way that will make it enjoyable for fans of the first series but also enjoyable for people who haven't read that as well.

Story Title: Call it in the air

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Aden Jeffries, Kirsty Phillips, Nicole Franklin, Larry Jeffries, Belle Taylor

Other characters: Geoff Campbell, Roman Harris, Miles Copeland and of course, Irene.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Spoilers: None

Proof Read: No

Warnings: Possible references to abuse, rape, also likely to have some violent scenes and some sexual scenes.

Summary: Aden is out of hospital after donating a kidney to Oliver Phillips (who, unbeknownst to him, is his nephew, Kirst being his half sister) and trying to rebuild his broken relationship with his father following the revelation he knew about the abuse inflicted by his grandfathr.

Larry has sworn Kirsty to secrecy, but will she tell all? Will Aden be able to make amends with his father? Will he get over his abuse? Will he choose Nicole or Belle?

Also: Will Kirsty and Miles get together? Will she tell him the full story about her past?

Coming soon to a forum near you

Archived