Stuart2006

Story Title: Undecided

Type of story: Medium/Long fiction

Main Characters: Mainly Aden and Belle plus some other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst, drama

Does story include spoilers: possibly UK

Any warnings: Possibly, will say before each chapter

Summary: Aden returns to Summer Bay after a two year absense. What happened two years ago that was terrible enough to make him leave those he loved? And what horrible secrets will come out upon his return?

I wanted to get opinions on this before I begin properly sorting this fic so please let me know :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatly not for a bit. I learnt my lesson with Chances that writing each chapter then posting it right away is not the way to go, atleast not for me :D I need to have a bit written before I begin posting as I am prone to writers block

Story Title: Undecided

Type of story: Medium/Long fiction

Main Characters: Mainly Aden and Belle plus some other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst, drama

Does story include spoilers: possibly UK

Any warnings: Possibly, will say before each chapter

Summary: Aden returns to Summer Bay after a two year absense. What happened two years ago that was terrible enough to make him leave those he loved? And what horrible secrets will come out upon his return?

I wanted to get opinions on this before I begin properly sorting this fic so please let me know :)

sounds brilliant, I will definatly read it!!

Story Title: Searching

Type of story: undecided

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Chase

BTTB rating: T {SC}

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence

Summary: A sequel to How It Could Have Been and it will be with Aden returning to real world but this time Chase come in and remembers him but Belle want to know so Aden has to win her back and the truth shall set them both free.

This is for all the people who loved How It Could Have Been and wanted a sequel to it. Well I did promise one but its quite late. Better now than never! Will start the fic as soon as people say they are interested in reading it.

Archived