Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I've got an Idea for AU fic although I'm not sure whether or not to do it.

If i do, this is the basics of it :

Story Title: Unknown

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Aden Jeffries, Belle Taylor, Roman Harris, Larry Jeffries

Other characters: Annie, Irene, Geoff.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst/Romance

Spoilers: None

Proof Read: No

Warnings: Possible references to abuse, rape, also likely to have some violent scenes and some sexual scenes.

Summary: Belle is the new kid in town. She run away from home for reason i can't say just yet. She enrolls in SBH, but doesn't have anywhere to stay. Instead she stays on the beach. People don't bother with her because she is new and too the "odd".

Aden has only just confronted his dad about the abuse, only to have him stand up for his grandfather and deny it all. Roman intervenes, but Aden walks off and Roman can't convince him to come back to his. He soon heads the alcove which he goes to think about stuff at, only to find Belle there, asleep.

The fic follows their relationship and how the begin to trust each other enough to tell their darkest secrets.

I haven't written any of it yet XD Ive got ideas and some notes jotted down, but I don't know whether or not to bothered continuing.

Honest opinions please

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Inferno

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden Jeffries, Belle Taylor, Nicole Franklin, Geoff Campbell

Other characters: Most other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst/Romance/Drama

Spoilers: UK Spoilers

Proof Read: No

Warnings: Some sexual scenes, descriptions of tragic event, fic deals with death

Summary: Tragedy strikes at Summer Bay High with potentially devasting consequences for five of the Bay's residents.

Archived