Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Unfamiliar

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden.

Characters Mentioned: Matilda, Irene, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Drew, Amanda, Roman and many more.

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Humor, Suspense and Drama mainly.

Does story include spoilers: Maybe... out of Aus

Any warnings: Maybe some L, SC, V, but very mild.

Summary: Sequel to 'Untroubled'. Set 18 months after, Aden and Belle are no longer teenagers, and with being adults, there comes life.

I’m planning to have the first chapter up soon, but the latest that it will be up will be on Friday. :D Here’s a little sneak peak though:

“I was thinking that we should get married.” She finished off her sentence. There was silence as Aden looked at her like she had completely lost it. At so early in the morning, Belle wasn’t surprised to hear almost nothing from the main part of the beach house. All she could hear were her heartbeat and his breathing.

Hope it intrigues ya'll!

xoxo

You can't do that! I repeat you can not do that. it's cruel.

I bet that bit isn't even in the first chapter is it? hmmm? hmmm?

I demand this fic to begin!

(or you know, i can wait, whatever.... :P)

xxxxx

You can't do that! I repeat you can not do that. it's cruel.

I bet that bit isn't even in the first chapter is it? hmmm? hmmm?

I demand this fic to begin!

(or you know, i can wait, whatever.... :P)

xxxxx

Lol well it might be...

I might be able to get the first chapter up tonight :)

Thanks for the comments

xoxo

Story Title:

Type of story: Short/Medium Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Geoff, Nicole + others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: None

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: (SC) (L) (V)

Summary: Belle begins to act strange after moving in with Aden. There is a new family in Summer Bay. Will their son come between Nicole and Geoff's relationship?

This is my next fic. :) Probably be posted this weekend or so after I finish my current one. (4 chapters remaining) I haven't got a name, yet. But I will think of one soon. I have 4 chapters of this fic written so far.

^^^ I have scrapped that fic and have a new one instead. :)

Story Title: Ordinary World

Type of story: Long Fic (alternative universe)

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Geoff, Nicole + others

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: None

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: (SC) (L) (V) (Drug/Alcohol abuse) Any others warnings, I will warn beforehand.

Summary: 4 people, all from different backgrounds. 4 people, all with big dreams. 4 people, all with different problems. 4 people, all wanting to escape their lives. 4 people, all growing up in one place - Summer Bay. 4 people, who could be friends?

Since its an alternative universe, I'll just clear up what I can for now.

- Belle lives with Irene. (This will be explained in the first few chapters)

- Belle's parents are not Amanda and whoever Amanda slept with.

- Annie and Geoff live with their parents and not Irene like in the TV show.

- Aden lives with his father, Larry.

- Nicole lives with Roman.

- It is different to the show, however some characters backgrounds will be used to create a storyline in the fic.

I know its not much of a summary but I didn't want to give too much away. :P I'm writing the first chapter now. And if I get it finished (which I probably will) and I'm happy with it, I may post it tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: A Summer Romance

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden, also Matilda, Geoff, Annie, Nicole, Roman, Irene, Cassie

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Humor, Drama, love

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Language, sex scenes(but not explicit) lots of partying, other than that will warn before hand, oh and some violence

Summary: All he wanted was some Summer Fun, All she wanted was to fall in love, but when they meet, everything changes!

Aden Jefferies is your typical bad boy, and when his dad sends him to Summer Bay for the Summer he thinks its the perfect opportunity to have some summer fun, hooking up with girls, drinking, having fun.

Belle Taylor is your typical teenage girl, pretty, smart, funny, but she has one problem... She's never been in love!

One night at a party, both Aden and Belle run into each other, Aden thinks she is just another girl to hook up with, but when they hang out, things begin to change!

Also... here is the banner

ASR.jpg

Archived