Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Dead Set - H&A

Type of story: depends

Main Characters: Martha(Jodi), Jack(Paul), Roman(Conrad), Aden(Todd), Belle(Jess), Geoff(Lincoln), Annie(Charlotte), Nicole(Tessa), Tony(Jon), Rachel(Amy) and others

BTTB rating: Rated R. Adult/T

Genre: Violence, horror.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V

Summary: The dead are returning to life and attacking the living. The people they kill get up and kill and it’s spreading badly. But there are a few people left who aren’t to bothered about any of this – that’s because they’re filming Home and Away inside the studios. Trapped in the safety of the new H&A studios, they are unaware of the horrific events that are happening outside. Until one cast member leaves the building to a crowd of fans awaiting outside and all hell breaks loose.

hehe its basically dead set big brother but with H&A instead lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story title: A Butterfly Child

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Aden & Belle plus others.

Genre: some Comedy, some Drama

BttB Rating: PG

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Warnings: mild sexual references

Is story being proof read: No

Summary: Aden kidnapped Belle and Rachel now he must face the consequences of his actions. Meanwhile, Belle is pregnant and love is blossoming with Angelo, while Aden is in the psychiatric clinic. Belle child is born and develops diabetes, butterfly is the logo for Diabetes Australia hence the name The Butterfly Child.

xx Lily xx

• 2 weeks later...

I was originally going to ask for people's advice then I was just going to tell you what I was going to do and now I seem to be going for a weird amalgamation of the two.Basically, I came up with two stories which somehow ended up with basically the same scene in them.I've worked out a way around it but I am curious as to whether people are fed up with me torturing Aden, Belle and their fans or not. Anyway, the first idea which I'm definitely going to write(mainly because I've already started)is this:

Story Title: Audition Piece

Type of story: Medium to long

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Geoff, Nicole, Annie, Jai

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Post-modern comedy or serious drama.I hope.

Does story include spoilers: Don't think so

Any warnings: Sexual content: Mild to moderate.Violent: None.Language: None.

Summary: Three pairings compete to be named Summer Bay's top couple!

And the one that I'm 99% certain I'm going to do, simply because I keep thinking up loads of ideas for it, and which I'd possibly characterise as an Adelle torture story(in the same sense that Life on the Inside was an Aden torture story, only without the actual torture), is this one:

Story Title: Family Matters

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Geoff, Nicole, Amanda, Larry, Peter, Irene, Mattie, Ric, Ruby, Annie, Morag and probably a whole host of other characters

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: Again, don't think so

Any warnings: Mild to moderate sexual content and, er, something else

Summary: Aden and Belle's relationship has progressed to the point where it's time to meet the family. Except that their families have secrets and, when those secrets come out, nothing will ever be the same again.

Opinions, anyone?

I'm really intrigued by the second one, however Adelle torture? not so much lol well i enjoyed 'life on the inside' so i can cope :lol:

I look forward to reading which ever one you go with, and that's coming from a Belle and Aden fan!!! :D

Thanks for your words of encouragement, everyone.I think I'm probably going to end up doing something crazy and trying to write both stories simultaneously.I've made a start on the first one so it could well be up later today.Haven't quite got the second one plotted out yet so it'll be at least a few days.And hopefully people won't regret asking for it after four chapters...

Story Title: The hidden truth

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Aden, Roman, Belle, Morag, Nicole,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Mentions of sexual abuse

Summary: At the age of 14, Aden Jeffries was a troublemaker who was known for being a little terror. Weeks before his 15th birthday, he and his older brother Justin left for reasons neither their dad nor granddad explained. Months later, Aden’s grandfathers died and know – 2 years later, Aden has returned a completely different boy. He is no longer the cheeky boy he was as a child and is instead broken and alone. Who will be able to break the complex defensive walls he had built around himself for the last two years. Who will find out the deep secrets of his past?

I'm sorting all my fics, 'Bruises' and 'Just the words' are likely to be moved to the vault cos I know full well I'm not going to be updating them. That will leave this and ' Learning to trust' - which will be updated later today.

Archived