Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on a new piece. It's another independent sequel (meaning it can be read and understood even though you haven't read the other fics, even though it's still a sequel to the story told in my previous oneshots Just Mates, U, End of Summer and Crazy.) about Geoff, Aden and Lucas. Unlike the other pieces in this series it won't be a oneshot, it'll be more like a short fic. I don't know how many parts yet, but I'm guessing between 3 and 5.

Basically this fic is set a few months after "Crazy" with Geoff and Aden enjoying a completely carefree summer in Summer Bay. That is until Lucas comes back from uni for a few weeks, and everyone is faced with some difficult dilemmas and decisions to make.

Story Title: One Year

Type of story: Short Fic (Independent sequel to “Just Mates”, “U”, “End of Summer” and “Crazy”.

Main Characters: Geoff Campbell, Aden Jeffries, Lucas Holden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: (SC)

Summary: It’s been a year since Lucas left for uni, when he returns, it’s only to discover just how much can change in one year.

Story Title: Looking Forward

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Aden, Belle and Craig

BTTB rating: Teenager 16+

Genre: Drama & Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual Content. Warnings will be advertised as necessary.

Summary: Craig and Belle live with Irene & Aden is Craig’s best friend....

I will post the first chapter if people really want to read it :D

So I'm really naughty and - depsite constantly planning fic, rarely write them, but this idea came to me and I fancied giving it a go. It wont be aything special, because I'm not an expert on what it takes to survive living on the streets, so everything will be purely fictional and any faults, mistakes etc will be unintentional....

(I made a banner too, becuse I was boreddd)

rps.png

Title: Rock, Paper Scissors

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle Taylor, Eric Dalby

BTTB Rating: T (At time of planning. May change at some point, but I will inform you!)

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romace (A bit of everything, hopefully!)

Does story include spoilers: Not unless there is anyone out there about 3 years behind....

Any Warnings: Possible V, L and SC (Again, will be sure to inform when certain!)

Summary: (AU)

Belle Taylor spent months living on the streets in a desperate bid to catch a glimpse of the mother she never knew. Eric Dalby was running from him past. A chance encounter brings the pair together and as they battle to escape the demons of their pasts and rebuild their futures, the questions they wanted answered no longer make sense and the fierce battles they face will bind them together in ways that will turn their worlds upside down…

Due Date: Hopefully between 19th and 23rd of February. No promises.

Archived