Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've actually posted a fic. My last one seemed to go down well so this is the next one. It is not a sequel, or even remotely related to FFL (so you don't have to read that one first).

Here's the lowdown...

Title: Drive Me Insane

Type of story: Long fiction

Rating: T

Main Characters: Belle & Drew

Genre: Romance

Warnings: SC, L

Is Story being proof read: No

Spoilers?: No

Summary: He drives her crazy. She constantly ignores him. So what happens when they are both landed in detention? A bet is made – and that is where all the trouble starts.

So yeah, it's a Belle/Drew fic. I've got about 15 chapters written and actually want to have it finished before I start posting it, because otherwise it just won't get finished.

Here's a snippet from the opening chapter:

I know he’s watching me. He always does. Why doesn’t he go and stalk someone else for a change? And because I’m ignoring him, he’ll continue to watch. If I turn around and tell him to get a life, it means I admit that this arrogant, egotistical, immature bully actually has some influence on my life – which he doesn’t. If I continue to pretend as though he doesn’t exist, he will continue to stare, with his black, overgrown locks dangling in front of his eyes, as though he has just been cruising in an expensive sports car, no doubt his mum owns.

Hopefully some of you will be interested and I can have it ready soonish.

:)

Archived