Type of story: One-shot, maybe short fic

Main Characters: Geoff Campbell, Aden Jeffries

Other characters: Belle Taylor

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Spoilers: None

Proof Read: No

Warnings: (V/D), minor (SC)

Summary: Aden is diagnosed with a terminal ilness. How will Belle and Geoff cope.

A/N: I am writing this along side 'The Coastal Junior', so I don't expect it to be completed for a few weeks. The story sounds a lot better than the summary.

I hate having ideas for other fics when you're already writing one. But this one was begging me to write it after watching old episodes of EastEnders on YT. Also, this is mainly here just to remind me to continue writing it :P. What do people think, from reading that very explanatory summery :P. Also, this will only be minor Aden/Belle, they are together, but the fic doesn't focus on them solely. Sorry Adelle fans :P.

Now posted, under the title, 'The Game of Life'

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title:

Type of story: Short/Medium Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Geoff, Nicole + others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: None

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: (SC) (L) (V)

Summary: Belle begins to act strange after moving in with Aden. There is a new family in Summer Bay. Will their son come between Nicole and Geoff’s relationship?

This is my next fic. :) Probably be posted this weekend or so after I finish my current one. (4 chapters remaining) I haven't got a name, yet. But I will think of one soon. I have 4 chapters of this fic written so far.

Story Title: Unfamiliar

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden.

Characters Mentioned: Matilda, Irene, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Drew, Amanda, Roman and many more.

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Humor, Suspense and Drama mainly.

Does story include spoilers: Maybe... out of Aus

Any warnings: Maybe some L, SC, V, but very mild.

Summary: Sequel to 'Untroubled'. Set 18 months after, Aden and Belle are no longer teenagers, and with being adults, there comes life.

I’m planning to have the first chapter up soon, but the latest that it will be up will be on Friday. :D Here’s a little sneak peak though:

“I was thinking that we should get married.” She finished off her sentence. There was silence as Aden looked at her like she had completely lost it. At so early in the morning, Belle wasn’t surprised to hear almost nothing from the main part of the beach house. All she could hear were her heartbeat and his breathing.

Hope it intrigues ya'll!

xoxo

Story Title: Inferno

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden Jeffries, Belle Taylor, Nicole Franklin, Geoff Campbell

Other characters: Most other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst/Romance/Drama

Spoilers: UK Spoilers

Proof Read: No

Warnings: Some sexual scenes, descriptions of tragic event, fic deals with death

Summary: Tragedy strikes at Summer Bay High with potentially devasting consequences for five of the Bay's residents.

Prologue now up under new title of Blazing Hearts :)

Archived